• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TMZ

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was doing laundry and this was on the TV. It was a compilation of the stupidest shit I've ever seen and it kept changing topic every minute. The commentators were morons too. How do people watch that shit? I'm genuinely curious. It was a constant stream of idiocy/irrelevancy.

River Dog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Was doing laundry and this was on the TV. It was a compilation of the stupidest shit I've ever seen and it kept changing topic every minute. The commentators were morons too. How do people watch that shit? I'm genuinely curious. It was a constant stream of idiocy/irrelevancy.

TMZ is known for breaking entertainment news, even before the major news sources do. TMZ was the first to announce Michael Jackson's death.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by River Dog
TMZ is known for breaking entertainment news, even before the major news sources do. TMZ was the first to announce Michael Jackson's death.

I believe they were also the first to break the news of the untimely death of his chimp Bubbles. They have my unshakeable respect and admiration.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
I believe they were also the first to break the news of the untimely death of his chimp Bubbles. They have my unshakeable respect and admiration.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's