1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TM lewin shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by chapunso, Sep 7, 2006.

1. chapunso

chapunso Well-Known Member

Do you guys know who makes the TM lewin name brand shoes?

2. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

no

edit: tm lewin is refusing to say....

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

when I was in Paris on a stopover in April, I remember seeing TM Lewin shoes at a shoe store at a flea market district.

there were TM Lewin, Loding, and another brand (forgot) all lined up against the wall selling for around 60-100 US Dollars each (i forget what they were in euro, but i remember what they converted to in USD).

they seemed to be decently constructed, nice conservative english designs, and if i didnt know better, i would have thought the tm lewins were made by loding; they looked very similarly constructed.

I was going to buy a few pair of Loding to put up on ebay, but alas, my group was in a rush and we had to catch the subway to the airport, so i had no time to do anything.

4. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

Anybody know where to get Loding stateside? I like the look but their page is in french.

5. Dmax

Dmax Senior member

IMHO noone carries Loding stateside. You can order from their French website but they don't substract the VAT from your order and the shipping is another $30-$35 I believe. The Paris shop still owes me the VAT refund [​IMG] I think Skalogre has ordered from Loding's website before. You may want to look at another french shoe retailer: Bexley as they have a version of their website that is (mostly) in English and their website is also easy to use as far as European websites go. The shipping is still expensive but they subtract the VAT and you can get two pairs of their regular line shoes for about $250. I had no problems with my 3 orders from Bexley.