1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

TM Lewin Shirts DISCOUNTED!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Lawman, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Lawman

Lawman Senior member

TM Lewin shirts (18.0/38) now further discounted. I am selling for $40.00 each, which includes shipping. You can't get a Van Heusen for this!

These are a purple check (TM Lewin "Luxury" fabric), and a rich, blue herringbone. Both are spread collar, with French cuffs.

Based on my experience, after a few laundering sessions, these will shrink to fit a 17.5/35-6.

Mark
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. meister

meister Senior member

shrink from XL 38 sleeve to 35-36 like M sleeve? What material is this? I have 6 Lewin shirts and none have shrunk.

3. Lawman

Lawman Senior member

These all sold on Ebay. I have a mix of the luxury and standard fabrics. I have found that the Lewin shirts shrink quite a bit, although that might be more a function of my wife's laundering habits than it is the qualities of the fabric.

Mark

4. meister

meister Senior member

quite so - cold water is better...

5. Lawman

Lawman Senior member

Yes, I think I have a dyed-in-the-wool hot water woman, and tumble until devoid of moisture.