• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TM Lewin - September Sale - Windsor Shirts for £20

LegB4Wicket

Reaction score
Just to give everyone a heads-up, TM Lewin are offering all their Windsor cutaway collar shirts for £20 each. No minimum is required. Regards, LBW

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LegB4Wicket
Just to give everyone a heads-up, TM Lewin are offer all their Windsor cutaway collar shirts for £20 each. No minimum is required.

Regards,

LBW

That's a good price, does it apply to all materials though? I'm not going to look in case I get tempted

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how these TM shirts fit (i.e. boxy or a nice tailored fit)? Additionally, on the drop down menu for sizing, there is one for "Alterations" - what does this mean?

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I donno about their shirts but I have a pair of TM Lewin sterling silver collar "stiffeners" haha

lhooq

Reaction score
FYI, the price on the website says 20 pounds, but when you proceed to checkout it rings the shirts up at 17.02 pounds apiece.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That'll be the VAT refund.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i got some of ebay for 7 quid, i think they are ok quite good value for the money and nicish fabric just a bit big in the body!

LegB4Wicket

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chobochobo
That's a good price, does it apply to all materials though? I'm not going to look in case I get tempted

Yes, providing it's a Windsor collar shirt.
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Does anyone know how these TM shirts fit (i.e. boxy or a nice tailored fit)? Additionally, on the drop down menu for sizing, there is one for "Alterations" - what does this mean?
I would say it's an 'average' fit. They are not slim cut by any means yet not as 'blousy' as say a Tyrwhitt, JP Tilford and Stephens Bros. Lewin offer a sleeve shortening service, so that is what they could mean by "Alterations".

BigHandMan

Reaction score
If you're worried about fit, I believe that they carry a slim-fit version of the Windsor collar shirt. Check 'em out. I don't own any myself, but do own 2-3 of their standard fit Wales collar shirts..

FYI - I believe they are also running a sale on ties at the moment. But perhaps they are one of those outlets that's always running "sales"...

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vintage Gent
I was thinking about giving one a try, but shipping to the U.S. is almost as much as a single shirt.

they do take the VAT off, so if you buy 3 shirts, the total including shipping about the same as if you bought in the UK.

Nonk

Reaction score
Go to Harvie & Hudson instead, much better and £30 each if you buy 4 right now.

mrchapel

Reaction score
IMO not worth the money. Do not forget the currency exchange rate fellas.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrchapel
Do not forget the currency exchange rate fellas.
Yeah, what or whom do I have to sacrifice to the exchange rate gods to get dollar : pound parity?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 140 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 263 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 16.0%
  • 31 - 40