• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TM Lewin Devliery Times?

citizenshame

Reaction score
I bought some shrits from TM Lewin almost a month ago and they were shipped out on the 4th of January. I have yet to recieve them and I live in the U.S., where the estimated shipping time was 3-4 business days. I contacted TM Lewin last week and they gave me some stock email about how transit times have increased, delays, etc.

Has anyone else experienced similar delays? At what point should I start putting up more of a fuss?

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
I have had three orders in my experience and all came from UK to Canada in two weeks. Two of the orders were around the Christmas period as well.

My latests occurred in the middle of the December storms and still made it in 14 days from date of order.

bjornb17

Reaction score
Originally Posted by citizenshame
I bought some shrits from TM Lewin almost a month ago and they were shipped out on the 4th of January. I have yet to recieve them and I live in the U.S., where the estimated shipping time was 3-4 business days. I contacted TM Lewin last week and they gave me some stock email about how transit times have increased, delays, etc.

Has anyone else experienced similar delays? At what point should I start putting up more of a fuss?

I placed my order on Dec 3 2010 and just barely received it.

Marcellionheart

Reaction score
There is apparently a hold up with US Customs due to increased security measures which came into effect in the middle of the holiday rush.

ishakir

Reaction score
Yea, I ordered 12/15 and received my order on 01/24. They had blamed customs for the hold up. I'd imagine you get your order soon.

IBJanky

Reaction score
Longest I've had to wait was 3 weeks. Shortest wait was about 7 days. They just came in the beginning of this week. Just be patient, they'll come in due time
smile.gif
myke

Saenek

Reaction score
Placed one around christmas time and have not received it yet.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I get my orders in about 7 days, but I live in Canada (so not sure if it's different for US)

Washington USA

Reaction score
So I recently ordered some shirts from TM Lewin - only being told today that I must request tracking. Like seriously, in this day and age you have to tell a company that. So I am waiting to see if and when my package will arrive. I am fuming!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads