• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

TLB Mallorca Uk 9.5 Oxford Burgundy Vegano

q-uk

Reaction score
Hi,
How much would shipping cost to the U.K.?
Thanks

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, which last are these on?
Thanks
Hi, they are on the Goya last. Can you give me an address so I can get an exact quote? I imagine it will be about $50. I can drop the price of the shoes down to $370 for you.

q-uk

Reaction score
Hi, they are on the Goya last. Can you give me an address so I can get an exact quote? I imagine it will be about $50. I can drop the price of the shoes down to $370 for you.
That would be great.
10 Mapesbury Road, London, NW2 4JA.

Does that mean they are Artista Line?
I can see that the toes are burnished very dark, did you do this or factory finish?
Are there any marks or discolouration I should know about? Why are you selling? These are wonderful shoes!
sorry for all the questions :)

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would be great.
10 Mapesbury Road, London, NW2 4JA.

Does that mean they are Artista Line?
I can see that the toes are burnished very dark, did you do this or factory finish?
Are there any marks or discolouration I should know about? Why are you selling? These are wonderful shoes!
sorry for all the questions :)
I perfectly understand the questions.

First of all, shipping is more then I thought. It would be $76.10. That puts a damper on the price for sure. The only thing I can say is the toe plates and the shoe trees are a $110 value.

Yes, they are arista line and have all the specs the come with that.

I had the burnish done, and it is not really as dark as it looks on the picture. Also, it can be removed safely with the appropriate Saphir products.

They are in basically new condition. They arrived perfect from the factory and I wore them for one afternoon. I sent them to the cobbler to have the toe plates put on. I am selling them because I forgot they were at the cobbler (they were delayed because of Covid) and I ordered an almost identical pair from Carmina. I am selling these ones because the Carmina ones fit me better.

q-uk

Reaction score
I perfectly understand the questions.

First of all, shipping is more then I thought. It would be $76.10. That puts a damper on the price for sure. The only thing I can say is the toe plates and the shoe trees are a $110 value.

Yes, they are arista line and have all the specs the come with that.

I had the burnish done, and it is not really as dark as it looks on the picture. Also, it can be removed safely with the appropriate Saphir products.

They are in basically new condition. They arrived perfect from the factory and I wore them for one afternoon. I sent them to the cobbler to have the toe plates put on. I am selling them because I forgot they were at the cobbler (they were delayed because of Covid) and I ordered an almost identical pair from Carmina. I am selling these ones because the Carmina ones fit me better.

That seems like a lot to shop to the U.K but I guess it’s due to the weight.
$420 and it’s a deal, just send me your PayPal and I’ll send as gift so no fees.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That seems like a lot to shop to the U.K but I guess it’s due to the weight.
$420 and it’s a deal, just send me your PayPal and I’ll send as gift so no fees.

I hope to ship the shoes today. Because you asked, I wanted to let you know that I have a pair of Vass Black cap-toe oxfords, that I just don't wear and I am probably gonna sell them. They are brand new only tried on and never worn outside. I got them through Ascot shoes. The come with shoe trees and toe plates. They are on the F last and are size 44. Before I ship these shoes are you interested at all in the Vass ones? I could ship them together to cut cost.

q-uk

Reaction score
I hope to ship the shoes today. Because you asked, I wanted to let you know that I have a pair of Vass Black cap-toe oxfords, that I just don't wear and I am probably gonna sell them. They are brand new only tried on and never worn outside. I got them through Ascot shoes. The come with shoe trees and toe plates. They are on the F last and are size 44. Before I ship these shoes are you interested at all in the Vass ones? I could ship them together to cut cost.
I would be interested in those too, how much are you looking for?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics