• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Toni and TLB team, I love the new website. Congratulations! Because of work from home, I haven’t needed new formal shoes in the last two years. But the new website makes me want to get a new pair!
Dear friend,

This is awesome! Thank you for taking the time to check our new site, but - don't let you home office ruin your style! :p

See you soon!

BSODjunkie

Reaction score
Dear BSODjunkie,

Thank you so much!

There was no increase in our prices, it is a problem related to the platform which is being solved.
Thank you for letting us know your concern and the issue related to fitting. We are adding those options again.

Please, do not hesitate in dropping us a line in case you need assistance with your order ([email protected])
Remember we are here to solve any request you may have!
Oh okay, I hope to get some size 12.5/13 shoes.
Do you have any advice for size?

For boots I'm size 12.5 - 13 Edward Green, size 13 Meermin,12.5 Loake boots (13 for loafers), 12.5 crockett & jones, 12.5 trickers. My feet measure around 30.5cm each.

I recently ordered size 13 loafers from Myrqvist and Morjas so I can tell you when they arrive how they fit.

bougidruche

Reaction score
Hello Toni,

You guys did an awesome job with the website, congratulation. Now it's got that little touch of elegance that reflects TLB. Really cool!

For those talking about the price hikes, I get it from an individual perspective: you want the best stuff at the best price. But... just imagine how hard it is for a very small company like TLB to survive in this market and most importantly to grow and make profit. Creating new lasts, new models, new sites, etc., costs a lot. In my opinion, it's still an unbelievable deal for the quality.

White labels don’t deal with those costs or horrible giants like Meermin aren't what I want my money to support.

It takes courage to make these things, and we need to encourage people like Toni to do it.

I’ll buy a new pair this month to celebrate!

Philippe

BSODjunkie

Reaction score
Hello Toni,

You guys did an awesome job with the website, congratulation. Now it's got that little touch of elegance that reflects TLB. Really cool!

For those talking about the price hikes, I get it from an individual perspective: you want the best stuff at the best price. But... just imagine how hard it is for a very small company like TLB to survive in this market and most importantly to grow and make profit. Creating new lasts, new models, new sites, etc., costs a lot. In my opinion, it's still an unbelievable deal for the quality.

White labels don’t deal with those costs or horrible giants like Meermin aren't what I want my money to support.

It takes courage to make these things, and we need to encourage people like Toni to do it.

Philippe
I do understand that but at 525 - 575 for TLB, why not go to 700 and get completely MTM shoes from Yeossal or other similar brands. I'm fine with price increases by 20%+ seems excessive.

NOTE: TLB mentioned that the pricing is a mistake, therefore my comments are wrong.

Last edited:

bougidruche

Reaction score
I guess the price quality ratio will be even better in the future when TLB will be able to… scale.
One of the reasons I keep buying shoes and basically clothes in Spain, Portugal, Italy, England, France, etc is because I want to keep minimum distance from where I live (in France) and make sure the « savoir-faire » is maintained in Europe.

If you can afford 700$ MTM shoes, then yes, do it! For me, TLB Artista line is 445€, so that’s a big difference with MTM. You don’t need to only choose one brand. You can diversify 😀

BSODjunkie

Reaction score
I guess the price quality ratio will be even better in the future when TLB will be able to… scale.
One of the reasons I keep buying shoes and basically clothes in Spain, Portugal, Italy, England, France, etc is because I want to keep minimum distance from where I live (in France) and make sure the « savoir-faire » is maintained in Europe.

If you can afford 700$ MTM shoes, then yes, do it! For me, TLB Artista line is 445€, so that’s a big difference with MTM. You don’t need to only choose one brand. You can diversify 😀
That's fair, tbh for 445 it's still good but they saldy make max size 12 so I have to customize (though they seem to have removed the size 12.5/13 option from the customization too).

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear @
That's fair, tbh for 445 it's still good but they saldy make max size 12 so I have to customize (though they seem to have removed the size 12.5/13 option from the customization too).
Hi guys,

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Again, there was no increase in our prices, it is a problem related to the platform which is being solved. Also, we thank you for letting us know your concern and the issue related to fitting! Those options (size 12.5/13) have been already added on our customization tool! 😉

Please, let us know if we can do anything else for you.
Best,
Captura de Pantalla 2023-06-02 a las 14.56.45.png

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Toni,

Philippe
Dear Philippe,

Yours's an amazing comment! Thank you so much for your kind words. Of course, we take all the comments into account, but in this case, there was no increase. We take this really seriously and this is why we would only make this kind of change by letting our community know in advance.

We work hard in order to create that amazing quality footwear you talk about, so we are happy to hear your very welcome feedback.

Hoping to know more about your experience over the following months 😉👌

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear Philippe,

Yours's an amazing comment! Thank you so much for your kind words. Of course, we take all the comments into account, but in this case, there was no increase. We take this really seriously and this is why we would only make this kind of change by letting our community know in advance.

We work hard in order to create that amazing quality footwear you talk about, so we are happy to hear your very welcome feedback.

Hoping to know more about your experience over the following months 😉👌
👏😁

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, I hope to get some size 12.5/13 shoes.
Do you have any advice for size?

For boots I'm size 12.5 - 13 Edward Green, size 13 Meermin,12.5 Loake boots (13 for loafers), 12.5 crockett & jones, 12.5 trickers. My feet measure around 30.5cm each.

I recently ordered size 13 loafers from Myrqvist and Morjas so I can tell you when they arrive how they fit.
Those shoe sizes feel very large for the size of your feet. My feet are 28 cm and I wear UK9. Sure you need such a large size?

BSODjunkie

Reaction score
Those shoe sizes feel very large for the size of your feet. My feet are 28 cm and I wear UK9. Sure you need such a large size?
The TLB sizing page says 28cm is 9.5 and 30.6 is 12.5.

Everyone seems to be telling me I'm wearing shoes too large but i can't quite get smaller ones to fit. Maybe shoes are just meant to be a lot more snug than I think.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The TLB sizing page says 28cm is 9.5 and 30.6 is 12.5.

Everyone seems to be telling me I'm wearing shoes too large but i can't quite get smaller ones to fit. Maybe shoes are just meant to be a lot more snug than I think.
Dress shoes are supposed to fit (comfortably) snug as far as I know. not an expert on fitting but might be worth it to get fitted in a proper shoe store

BSODjunkie

Reaction score
Dress shoes are supposed to fit (comfortably) snug as far as I know. not an expert on fitting but might be worth it to get fitted in a proper shoe store
I went to EG, Loake and Trickers London. They just pulled out a measure stick :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads