• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Toni, I want to buy the new artista's tassel loafers in Goya last, will they be available to customization in order to choose G width?
Hello,

Yes, Monday we will add all new models to the customization tool. :)

Any other information, please contact with me any time.

Thank you!

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cool. If you get an EEE last, I will be interested.

Fflam

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I have your artista chukka boots on the goya in dark brown suede and they turned at least one head: Late one night as I walked into a restaurant for dinner and a beer, some woman who was sitting with her date called out “Nice shoes!” as I walked past their table! It was in the evening and the lighting was dim so they really made an impact! Made my evening!

Since the Goya fit my wider feet so well I’ve periodically gone looking to see what else you offer on that last that I could use in my shoe collection. Hearing about all this customization makes me want to look again!

jamie411

Reaction score
Welcome Toni! I own a lot of GW shoes and my two pairs of TLB Artista are by far my favorite! Wonderful quality-to-price ratio!

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I have your artista chukka boots on the goya in dark brown suede and they turned at least one head: Late one night as I walked into a restaurant for dinner and a beer, some woman who was sitting with her date called out “Nice shoes!” as I walked past their table! It was in the evening and the lighting was dim so they really made an impact! Made my evening!

Since the Goya fit my wider feet so well I’ve periodically gone looking to see what else you offer on that last that I could use in my shoe collection. Hearing about all this customization makes me want to look again!
Thank you!!!

That's nice!! I take note and next time I go for a dinner I will use my suede Chelsea boot and see what happen :)

About new loafers, all of them will be available with the different widths we have.

Last edited:

bonbnoz

Reaction score
Are there any plans to add more shell colors? Alongside with shell boots?

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are there any plans to add more shell colors? Alongside with shell boots?
We are working to expand the Cordovan collection and also we will do our best to add some new color and for sure we will add a Grain Cordovan leather, similar grain we have with Country Calf leather.

CasualWearer88

Reaction score
I had a pair of TLBs for a long time on my wish list. How liberal are your returning/refunding terms (ordering from germany) ?

If I have no personal experience with your fitting and sizing, could I just order two sizes for the same model and simply return the worse fitting?

Thank you and best regards

Peitron

Reaction score
We are working to expand the Cordovan collection and also we will do our best to add some new color and for sure we will add a Grain Cordovan leather, similar grain we have with Country Calf leather.
I'm sure the 678 PTB and the 677 LWB would be popular in Cordovan.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads