• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is Toni from TLB Mallorca, Spain. Finally, we are joining the Styleforum family as an official affiliate sponsor. As the most visited men's fashion community in the online world, we are delighted to meet each and every one of you. We put ourselves at your disposal to offer you all our knowledge and solve any doubts you may have about our products.

With a long trajectory in the footwear industry, less than a decade ago I decided to create a project in the exciting world of shoemakers. The tradition of my roots made my love for this profession grow, although we still have a long way to go. Over these past few years, I have learned from the best, creating a company currently recognized worldwide for the quality of our products. Shoes that we create in detail and with passion, from our home in Mallorca. I put at your disposal all my knowledge for those of you who need any assistance. I hope to be useful, but above all to be able to create lasting bonds with anyone who wants to start walking with us. I welcome you all to TLB Mallorca.

Let's keep in touch!

About TLB MALLORCA
100% Made in Spain

Goodyear-welt construction
Only the best materials from the best tanneries in the world
Customer Service - [email protected] We are here for you
Visit our website: www.tlbmallorca.com
Worldwide shipping

Liam.C

Reaction score
As a long time TLB fan I'd like to thank Toni and his team for providing shoes with supreme quality and unbeatable value. Customer service is top notch. I'm also grateful that Toni's team provides lots of flexibility to adapt to my irregular shaped feet (add a little instep, add some extra pinky toe space, etc.). I'm looking forward to seeing more models and leather choices from TLB!

SirStephanikus

Reaction score
Hello Toni

Do you have a store in Inca to come by? I‘ve an issue with my pinky toe too and would like to check out the different lasts (own 2x picasso/ artistas).

Palma is not far from germany 🇩🇪

MD1969

Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is Toni from TLB Mallorca, Spain. Finally, we are joining the Styleforum family as an official affiliate sponsor. As the most visited men's fashion community in the online world, we are delighted to meet each and every one of you. We put ourselves at your disposal to offer you all our knowledge and solve any doubts you may have about our products.

With a long trajectory in the footwear industry, less than a decade ago I decided to create a project in the exciting world of shoemakers. The tradition of my roots made my love for this profession grow, although we still have a long way to go. Over these past few years, I have learned from the best, creating a company currently recognized worldwide for the quality of our products. Shoes that we create in detail and with passion, from our home in Mallorca. I put at your disposal all my knowledge for those of you who need any assistance. I hope to be useful, but above all to be able to create lasting bonds with anyone who wants to start walking with us. I welcome you all to TLB Mallorca.

Let's keep in touch!

About TLB MALLORCA
100% Made in Spain

Goodyear-welt construction
Only the best materials from the best tanneries in the world
Customer Service - [email protected] We are here for you
Visit our website: www.tlbmallorca.com
Worldwide shipping
Glad to have you aboard, Toni!

tlbmallorca.official

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you very much Liam, it's such an honor to receive this kind of comments from our clients and friends! We work hard every day to provide a unique service to each of you guys. I am glad that my experience can help those who need it to find their way in the world of men's footwear.

tlbmallorca.official

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Toni

Do you have a store in Inca to come by? I‘ve an issue with my pinky toe too and would like to check out the different lasts (own 2x picasso/ artistas).

Palma is not far from germany 🇩🇪
Dear Stephan, thank you for your comments. Indeed we have a retail store here in Mallorca, next to our HQ. You will be welcome whenever you decide to visit us, just drop me a line to [email protected] saying the date best suites you so we can give you the best assistance possible. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Peitron

Reaction score
Bienvenido Toni. Enhorabuena!

Quick question that must be on many people's mind. Can we have Caine longwings on the new Madison last made in shell cordovan?

Best.

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Second this request! Also, 236 with other leather choice rather cordovan only will be nice too.

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Bienvenido Toni. Enhorabuena!

Quick question that must be on many people's mind. Can we have Caine longwings on the new Madison last made in shell cordovan?

Best.
Hello,

Thank you very much for your welcome!!

Yes, we can make Caine longwing model in Shell Cordovan.

If you like to make it, just let me know and we check best way to organize.

Best!

Last edited:

Garridan

Reaction score
Hi Toni, I want to buy the new artista's tassel loafers in Goya last, will they be available to customization in order to choose G width?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics