• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have your feet measured at a low-end shoe store or buy a used Brannock device on eBay. You won’t regret it.

If you are near a redwing store, they are usually very good about doing a careful Brannock measurement for you, without a lot of pressure or expectation to buy work boots from them.

Carmina are very good, but imo TLB offers a better quality and value for your dollar.

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, newb here.
Trying to buy my first good pair of shoes. Decided to settle on TLB 112 Artista (Goya last) in black or 198 Artiata (Van Gogh last) in black not sure which last should I choose for the first shoe (will be a daily driver for me) - both last look appealing to me. I went to NYC Carmina store and their normal width Rain last fitted me well at Size 7. I usually wear size 8.5 in Nike and Adidas sneakers. Any suggestions on size? I plan on ordering size 7 F and hope for the best. I must say that Carmina cap toe in Rain look good as well but their Cordovan wholecut looks very sleek indeed. So many choices so little cash.. sigh.. I am already scheming on cordovan whole cut from Carmina not sure if I should get them in black or burgundy /red? TLB cordovan is cheaper but the tannery is different (any thoughts on that).. Also, for the price of Carmina's captoe I could get TLB with JR soles as custom order (not sure if the upgrade is worth the increase in price? also not sure if it is safe to order custom because I am unsure of size and not sure if custom can be returned/exchanged). Thanks

Hello dear friend,

Thank you for your message and for your considering our products. Welcome to the family! ☺️

I'd recommend UK size 7 for both Goya and Van Gogh last. They are made with same body but with the only difference in the shape of the toe.

Regarding Shell Cordovan leather, I just can say that the skin we use for all of our shoes and products has passed a rigorous quality control before making it available to our customers. As you may know this is a very versatile material and that's why we focus on implementing the best practices for quality control in every manufacturing process.

I always recommend starting with our Ready To Wear shoes line. This way, it is easy for both of us to learn about your needs in fitting terms.

Please, send me an email with your request and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I will be pleased to help you!

😉

thuhoan

Reaction score
Can anyone measure the leg/shaft opening on the chelsea boots, main line or artista? Thanks

thuhoan

Reaction score
From where to where?
Circumference please

Knipsel.PNG

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear friends,

After more than five years TLB Mallorca takes a new direction by creating a renewed online store.

Following a period of hard work and dedication this June, our new website sees the light, maintaining its classic look with a new design that facilitates the purchase of new products. Its main objective is to facilitate the experience for regular customers, as well as for those discovering our brand.

This is a message of gratitude to our firm's regular customers, giving importance to both fashion and tradition. We hope you enjoy discovering all the new content!

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey! Justin,
You can already check that item here. Drop us a line in case you need anything else! ;)

Awesome, thank you! I’m still not sure how to navigate to that page via the landing page, but that’s all I need. I plan to order a second pair of these very soon.

nevaeh

Reaction score
Dear friends,

After more than five years TLB Mallorca takes a new direction by creating a renewed online store.

Following a period of hard work and dedication this June, our new website sees the light, maintaining its classic look with a new design that facilitates the purchase of new products. Its main objective is to facilitate the experience for regular customers, as well as for those discovering our brand.

This is a message of gratitude to our firm's regular customers, giving importance to both fashion and tradition. We hope you enjoy discovering all the new content!

Hi Toni and TLB team, I love the new website. Congratulations! Because of work from home, I haven’t needed new formal shoes in the last two years. But the new website makes me want to get a new pair!

BSODjunkie

Reaction score
The new website looks cool but the price increases were unexpected :( increase of 22% cost (433 -> 525) for customized boots and no longer any option for size 12.5/13.

Is there any chance of you guys making bigger shoes? I'm size 12.5 - 13 Edward Green, size 13 Meermin and 12.5 Loake. My feet measure around 30.5cm each.

Last edited:

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The new website looks cool but the price increases were unexpected :( increase of 22% cost (433 -> 525) for customized boots and no longer any option for size 12.5/13.

Is there any chance of you guys making bigger shoes? I'm size 12.5 - 13 Edward Green, size 13 Meermin and 12.5 Loake. My feet measure around 30.5cm each.
Dear BSODjunkie,

Thank you so much!

There was no increase in our prices, it is a problem related to the platform which is being solved.
Thank you for letting us know your concern and the issue related to fitting. We are adding those options again.

Please, do not hesitate in dropping us a line in case you need assistance with your order ([email protected])
Remember we are here to solve any request you may have!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads