• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

Marshak

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of Velasquez split toe in the hatch grain dark brown version. It was in balance with a new pair of Meccariello but Antonio's delay are so damned long, I finally pulled the trigger with TLB. I'm still perplex about the lasts and will see if the shoes fulfill their promises.

Peitron

Reaction score
What does it mean to have lasted insoles?
I wrote to Toni and he sent me full leather insoles, cut to match the insoles of the shoes, following the shape of the lasts. You can request a pair when placing your order.

ViaSartoria

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of Velasquez split toe in the hatch grain dark brown version. It was in balance with a new pair of Meccariello but Antonio's delay are so damned long, I finally pulled the trigger with TLB. I'm still perplex about the lasts and will see if the shoes fulfill their promises.
They are both really good brands and I enjoy several pairs from both; but you get what you pay for. With TLB you will get a really well finished factory made shoe and with AM, you will get a more refined last, higher grade leathers and a lot of hand finished detail.

AtlRock

Reaction score
This handsome pair arrived from Spain .... very pleased. More to come!

Attachments

• IMG_7681.jpg
    IMG_7681.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 445

Marshak

Reaction score
Velasquez in the dark brown hatch grain after a few days of wear. Impressive shoes for the price. Definitely not on the wide side, they fit great but a bit snug in my usual size (6UK) and it's a medium to low instep.

The customer service from Toni was great. There was a problem with the online order which caused a long delay of delivery. Toni offered me a pair of shoe trees to compensate. I didn't ask but expected such a gesture :)

IMG_20220712_095503.jpg
IMG_20220712_095434.jpg

Last edited:

John8867

Reaction score
They look fantastic, thanks for posting a pic. They are the first cordovan shoes I've had the pleasure of seeing in the flesh and I can't wait to get a pair.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Velasquez in the dark brown hatch grain after a few days of wear. Impressive shoes for the price. Definitely not on the wide side, they fit great but a bit snug in my usual size (6UK) and it's a medium to low instep.

The customer service from Toni was great. There was a problem with the online order which caused a long delay of delivery. Toni offered me a pair of shoe trees to compensate. I didn't ask but expected such a gesture :)

View attachment 1811695
View attachment 1811696
Love those split toes. I've been wanting to add them to my collection.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen

I am interested in my first pair of TLB, I am wondering witch last will be suitable for me, my feet is medium but a tad muscular and thick (I run almost every day). I will appreciate your suggestions. I use maily:

- Alfred Sargent 10.5 UK in 89 last
- Trickers 10.5UK in 4495S
- Church’s 10.5UK 173 last
- C&J 10.5UK 325
- Loake 10.5UK Capital
- Cheaney 10.5 UK in 125 and 130
- Carmina in Detroit in 10.5UK a tad snug but wouldn't go for a 11
- Meermin ROD 10.5UK are OK
- Meermin in Hiro 10.5UK too snug
- Heschung Odeon in 10.5 UK a tad big and 10 a tad snug so both work.
- Vass in 45 in P

Thank you and best regards

JM

Peitron

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen

I am interested in my first pair of TLB, I am wondering witch last will be suitable for me, my feet is medium but a tad muscular and thick (I run almost every day). I will appreciate your suggestions. I use maily:

- Alfred Sargent 10.5 UK in 89 last
- Trickers 10.5UK in 4495S
- Church’s 10.5UK 173 last
- C&J 10.5UK 325
- Loake 10.5UK Capital
- Cheaney 10.5 UK in 125 and 130
- Carmina in Detroit in 10.5UK a tad snug but wouldn't go for a 11
- Meermin ROD 10.5UK are OK
- Meermin in Hiro 10.5UK too snug
- Heschung Odeon in 10.5 UK a tad big and 10 a tad snug so both work.
- Vass in 45 in P

Thank you and best regards

JM

Looks like 10.5UK. Main lasts (Alan, etc.) if you need more width at the arch and heel. You can also request an Artista model to be manufactured with a Main sole if tight arches and narrow heels don't work for you. Write to Toni at [email protected] and he'll guide you well I'm sure.

Last edited:

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like 10.5UK. Main lasts (Alan, etc.) if you need more width at the arch and heel. You can also request an Artista model to be manufactured with a Main sole if tight arches and narrow heels don't work for you. Write to Toni at [email protected] and he'll guide you well I'm sure.
THank you, cheers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads