• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

apd90700

Reaction score
Got another pair in Oliver last -- the Lenon in Vegano Cuero + matching belt. Think of all the lasts, Oliver is my favorite. Of the Artista lasts, I more lean toward Goya's shape, but Picasso's fit.

thuhoan

Reaction score
Got another pair in Oliver last -- the Lenon in Vegano Cuero + matching belt. Think of all the lasts, Oliver is my favorite. Of the Artista lasts, I more lean toward Goya's shape, but Picasso's fit.

heel to ball of the foot of both are basically the same no?

Adhazem

Reaction score
heel to ball of the foot of both are basically the same no?

Yes true. However I do feel that for my feet Goya give me more room in the toe box. After a long day of first wear on Van Gogh I was ready to take them off. Did not fee that way with Goya.

Viatu

Reaction score
Anyone got their shoes from the no customization fee group order?

nevaeh

Reaction score
Yes true. However I do feel that for my feet ***a give me more room in the toe box. After a long day of first wear on Van Gogh I was ready to take them off. Did not fee that way with ***a.
Is this some new meme where the word Goya is censored and written as ***a?

Edit. Strange. For some reason, Styleforum censors G-o-y-a. I wonder why? Is the artist's name a derogatory term that I am unaware of?

te0o

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this some new meme where the word ***a is censored and written as ***a?

Edit. Strange. For some reason, Styleforum censors G-o-y-a. I wonder why? Is the artist's name a derogatory term that I am unaware of?
B88DB430-FDD3-41A0-8F9E-47240F60E8C2.jpeg

A bit strange that it picks it up in the middle of longer words.

Liam.C

Reaction score
Can't help sharing these beauties I got from the first TLB MTO event. Dark brown museum in Oliver last and medium brown museum in Bryan last. Both are size 8G -- they properly accommodate my wider forefoot without giving me any heel slip. This is my first pair in Bryan last, and it immediately becomes my favorite derby shoe last. A bit shorter and rounder than Oliver, and gives a little more wiggle room in the toe area.

I have boots in various brands, but TLB is my go-to shoe brand. I owned Alden Barrie last shoes in the past, but sold them because my forefoot is wide and heel is medium -- Barrie last is bit tight for my forefoot and its wide heel gives me heel slip. TLB G width is about perfect for my foot type.

IMG_3450.jpg
IMG_3453.jpg
IMG_3451.jpg
IMG_3454.jpg
IMG_3455.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3454.jpg
    IMG_3454.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3455.jpg
    IMG_3455.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3453.jpg
    IMG_3453.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3452.jpg
    IMG_3452.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 48

MacGuffen

Reaction score
Can't help sharing these beauties I got from the first TLB MTO event. Dark brown museum in Oliver last and medium brown museum in Bryan last. Both are size 8G -- they properly accommodate my wider forefoot without giving me any heel slip. This is my first pair in Bryan last, and it immediately becomes my favorite derby shoe last. A bit shorter and rounder than Oliver, and gives a little more wiggle room in the toe area.

I have boots in various brands, but TLB is my go-to shoe brand. I owned Alden Barrie last shoes in the past, but sold them because my forefoot is wide and heel is medium -- Barrie last is bit tight for my forefoot and its wide heel gives me heel slip. TLB G width is about perfect for my foot type.

View attachment 1694069 View attachment 1694072 View attachment 1694070 View attachment 1694073 View attachment 1694074
I like the designs! Did you ask for Artista construction on either of them? Did you ask for yellow laces, or did you add them yourself?

Liam.C

Reaction score
I like the designs! Did you ask for Artista construction on either of them? Did you ask for yellow laces, or did you add them yourself?
No these are just main line MTOs. My feet have "fat waist" so Artista doesn't work that well. Laces are mine (from patine.shoes)

janoy89

Reaction score
Anybody have any boot pics to share? Thinking of MTOing a pair of the split toe boots but always nice to see what others came up with

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads