• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

thehkshoeshiner

Reaction score
For those with experience with TLB, can you tell me how quickly they process and ship, please - based on your past orders? I made an order on Feb 18 and my account is still showing "processing". Is this usual for them? I did write a note and got a prompt reply form the owner, Toni Llobera, who seemed very responsive, and told me my shoes would ship today, at the very latest and nothing went out today.

After receiving this pair I just ordered, I want to get another pair, but I need to confirm my size first. Ironically, this delay is delaying my purchasing plans with them. If anyone knows anything about their shipping/processing, I'd be grateful to know. --

Thank you in advanced.
Toni is quite responsible and their shipping and processing is quite fast. I am satisfied with that.

BomTrady

Reaction score
Toni is quite responsible and their shipping and processing is quite fast. I am satisfied with that.
Cool. Thanks for your thoughts. Some companies ship within days and others within weeks. I am ok with either as long as it's the norm. I actually have no place to go.

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for your thoughts. Some companies ship within days and others within weeks. I am ok with either as long as it's the norm. I actually have no place to go.
It depends if it’s ready stock or needs to be made as well. TLB is quick and in the grand scheme of things beats the 20 week estimate I got today for a pair of RTW I ordered.

BomTrady

Reaction score
It depends if it’s ready stock or needs to be made as well. TLB is quick and in the grand scheme of things beats the 20 week estimate I got today for a pair of RTW I ordered.
Cool. Thanks!

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those with experience with TLB, can you tell me how quickly they process and ship, please - based on your past orders? I made an order on Feb 18 and my account is still showing "processing". Is this usual for them? I did write a note and got a prompt reply form the owner, Toni Llobera, who seemed very responsive, and told me my shoes would ship today, at the very latest and nothing went out today.

After receiving this pair I just ordered, I want to get another pair, but I need to confirm my size first. Ironically, this delay is delaying my purchasing plans with them. If anyone knows anything about their shipping/processing, I'd be grateful to know. --

Thank you in advanced.
I ordered an MTO once that was made and arrived in 8 business days once.

thedose

Reaction score
I purchased a RTW pair of Eastwoods from the Mainline and it took 5 days to get shipped, but once it was shipped, it arrived in California within 3 days. That was all done this year -- with COVID.

Returns, he usually sends you the return label + customs invoices and forms in 2-3 days, and this is with being in touch with him via email -- he is very responsive through email, though it takes time to get a direct response (since there is a huge time difference between California and Mallorca). He does get back to you though.

The CS of TLB Mallorca has been pretty solid IMO.

Last edited:

BomTrady

Reaction score
I purchased a RTW pair of Eastwoods from the Mainline and it took 5 days to get shipped, but once it was shipped, it arrived in California within 3 days. That was all done this year -- with COVID.

Returns, he usually sends you the return label + customs invoices and forms in 2-3 days, and this is with being in touch with him via email -- he is very responsive through email, though it takes time to get a direct response (since there is a huge time difference from CA and Mallorca). He does get back to you though.

The CS of TLB Mallorca is pretty solid IMO.
I am going to take a wild guess and say anyone who waited 4 weeks for a RTW item, TLB was likely out of stock and had the item made. I really don't mind the wait, but I prefer honesty. If they don't have the item in-stock, they should tell the customer and give the customer the option to wait, get another in-stock item or a refund. They list shipping to be between 3-10 days for delivery. If they are having COVID delays, do what many companies do, put a COVID warning on the webpage to manage customer expectations. And when the owner makes a personal promise to you....well....I am just saying.

thedose

Reaction score
I hope it didn't seem like I was complaining -- because I wasn't.

I am more than pleased with my dealings with Toni and TLB, and very impressed by their products.

VaNeT

Reaction score
7 new models and make ups in Artista line
1614883992166.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads