• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

te0o

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be able to share what the differences are between the brown vegano and the brown Old England leather?

unprocessed

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new shoes and lasts from Medallion? Curious if they are new lasts that TLB will offer in the future.

Boggis

Reaction score
TLB have updated the MTO configurator to include E-width for the Artista boots. I've just pulled the trigger on an order for the brown suede chukkas. I'm a bit nervous going MTO on a pair of boots from a brand I've never tried before, but at least I didn't yolo this money on gamestop shares last week!

I'm also planning a MTM order with Rozsnai this month, so I'll need to hide the bank statements from the missus...

janoy89

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, any of you guys wearing a G width in TLB have any other brands/lasts that you find similar?

Love my TLBs for sure but any other options in terms of wider fittings is always welcome

Treader

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, any of you guys wearing a G width in TLB have any other brands/lasts that you find similar?

Love my TLBs for sure but any other options in terms of wider fittings is always welcome
I'm 7.5EEE in Carmina Forest last. I wear 7.5G in TLB Goya last. They are snug, but breaking in nicely.

janoy89

Reaction score
I'm 7.5EEE in Carmina Forest last. I wear 7.5G in TLB Goya last. They are snug, but breaking in nicely.
Thanks mate.

Which is more snug if you don't mind? I have a pair of Alan boots in 10G which fit me great with enough room to wear thick socks.

Oyhc

Reaction score
Hi all,

Unsure if this thread is alive :D A lot of good information; very exciting to get to know TLB's offer.
While I really appreciate the sleek and sexy lines of the Goya last, it ends up being a bit too dapper or elegant for my "business casual" use. What other last can I look into that stays on the rounder side but with softer lines towards the back? and that also work with an oxford design. Would that be the Bryan last?

Basically looking for something closer to the Carmina Forest.
Many thanks.

Last edited:

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unsure if this thread is alive :D A lot of good information; very exciting to get to know TLB's offer.
While I really appreciate the sleek and sexy lines of the Goya last, it ends up being a bit too dapper or elegant for my "business casual" use. What other last can I look into that stays on the rounder side but with softer lines towards the back? and that also work with an oxford design. Would that be the Bryan last?

Basically looking for something closer to the Carmina Forest.
Many thanks.
The thread is very alive.

Sounds like Howard or Bryan are what you are looking for.

janoy89

Reaction score
Ordered my second pair (first artistas), 136 split toe in brown suede ?
136-GOYA-ANTE-BROWN-PAIR-SIDE_L.png

unprocessed

Reaction score
Has anyone tried both Goya and Picasso? Any suggestion/preference for which last to use for a pair of Chelseas/Jodhpurs?

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried both Goya and Picasso? Any suggestion/preference for which last to use for a pair of Chelseas/Jodhpurs?
It basically comes down to what toe shape you want.

Picasso is definitely squared, and Goya is definitely a pointed round toe. What toe shape do you prefer?

On a Chelsea, I personally would choose Goya.

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They fit the exact same - Purely a matter of toe shape and what you like. My chelseas are all on a chiseled lasts because that's my personal preference.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads