• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

John8867

Reaction score
How long have you had them? Approximately how many wears ?
I got my first pair of TLB shoes over 2 years ago. I look after them (they are easy to polish etc) but I live in the UK where it rains a lot in the winter and I wear them no matter what the weather.

LThomsen

Reaction score
I got my first pair of TLB shoes over 2 years ago. I look after them (they are easy to polish etc) but I live in the UK where it rains a lot in the winter and I wear them no matter what the weather.
Thanks

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bruh, switch up your angles. You keep leaning on the same one, and no one will respond to your trolling by turkey time.
I agree with you very much. I have very few discounts on my shop and only because I am discontinuing them or want to trim the selection etc.

They already work with low margins, they have a quality product even for full price, priced competitively and he doesn't want to devalue his brand. Which I respect and I am also doing the same. Looking for a good deal is fine, but we also have to make a living. Asking for a deeper discount on a Crockett Jones Handgrade which is $490 (down from $610) which would cost you $870 is just sad.

A free belt is not "amazing" but still a pretty good extra for a high quality item.

(sorry for the rant). TLB is great. Support Toni.

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple pairs have made it to taobao. Looks like about 650 USD shipped to the US.

TLB TM 01.jpg
TLB TM01 2.jpg
TLB TM01 3.jpg
TLB TM01 4.jpg
TLB TM01 5.jpg

Braid

Reaction score
Curious to see how they aged, do you have any recent pictures?

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wild Strawberry Rabbit

Reaction score
Woah. Definitely need details on this one. What last and total cost for the MTO?
Velazquez last, tbh I don’t remember the price as it was 2 months ago. But definitely less than C&J handgrade and my first impression is that they are on a similar quality level. Although only time will tell if the leather is of really high quality.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Velazquez last, tbh I don’t remember the price as it was 2 months ago. But definitely less than C&J handgrade and my first impression is that they are on a similar quality level. Although only time will tell if the leather is of really high quality.

These are now on my wishlist. The last, leather and overall look is so gorgeous.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Edited:
Just read a post on Wechat from Medallion's official account on their newly laughed TLB products:
It says that TLB makes a special product line "TM" for Medallion, which is a "more advanced"/ "upgraded" product line - better balance, arch support, design, .... (seems to be nothing on the technical side except arch support)
All leather sourced from Annonay, all used JR outsole, all insole from Italy tannery.

Last edited:

aj2603

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just read a post on Wechat regarding TLB for Medallion, it says that TLB makes a special product line "TM" for Medallion, which is a "more advanced"/ "upgraded" product line - better balance, arch support, design, .... (seems to be nothing on the technical side except arch support)
All leather sourced from Annonay, all used JR outsole, all insole from Italy tannery.

they sound fantastic.. maybe a more accessible store will carry it on the future

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics