• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

thehkshoeshiner

Reaction score
The shipping speed imo needs to be worked on. I emailed and asked how long it would take something to shipped, they answered 3 with DHL express. So I got DHL express, and after 3 working days, they didn't ship so I emailed them. I needed this within 7 business days, so I figured when I ordered they could ship it within 48hrs if it's DHL express. It turns out, they don't.

When asked why this was and it seemed unacceptable to me that it takes longer for them to give the package to the shipping company than it takes for the shipping company to ship it halfway across the world. TLB point out to me in their Shipping Terms Page which does say it could take something 3-10 days to be shipped out. And replied

I have to ask you to don't say this is not acceptable because in our shipping terms you can see that our deliveries can be from 3 to 10 working days and with your order, we were 4-5 working days.

I suppose yes, it does say it on that page but I asked specifically and was told 3 business days for express and not that it takes 3-10 days for them to hand the package over.

I run an e-commerce business as well, and when people order express, I have it out the same day if not 24hrs. It seemed to me like something that is part of getting express shipping, at least 48hr seems fair. So I can't blame them entirely, but I do think this area needs improvement. And tbf, it worked out eventually as they shipped it to my Airbnb in another country. Although I was hoping to have the belts since I currently need it with and just bought another cheap belt to get me through until I get the package.
That's sad. I wish the correspondence was better. Sorry for you mate.\

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some items from a clothing company in Sweden for shipping to NYC. I placed my order on Monday and received delivery today. Oh, and shipping was free.

LThomsen

Reaction score
I mailed a letter from the Philadelphia suburbs to northern NJ last week and letter is yet to arrive.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some items from a clothing company in Sweden for shipping to NYC. I placed my order on Monday and received delivery today. Oh, and shipping was free.
gotta love Cavour =)

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Noirkw

Reaction score
Received my special adelaide in burgundy museum with JR soles little over a month ago, haven't had the time to bring them on their maiden voyage due to WFH.

All in all, super pleased with TLB and Toni's service! Biggest regret is forgetting to checkout the lasted shoe trees as well :(
IMG_20200814_164020.jpg
IMG_20200814_164030.jpg
IMG_20200814_164047.jpg

Last edited:

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Were in the studio shooting a bunch of shoes the other day, including some Artista models, and when looking through the images it hits me how incredible it is that shoes looking like this only cost €425!

A few examples:

skolyx_20200921-71.jpg

skolyx_20200921-247-2.jpg

skolyx_20200921-94.jpg

skolyx_20200921-113.jpg

skolyx_20200921-310.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads