• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

Emil S

Reaction score
What is the typical time it takes for shipment?
Reach out to TLB to check if you ordered directly from them, they are very quick in answer so just ask and they will get back shortly :)

Last edited:

Konnor

Reaction score
Depends a bit on where you order. If you plan to order directly from TLB its always best to reach out to check with the model you plan to order to see if they have stock. For custom orders you can also check directly with TLB to check the current time to produce MTO.

If you order from retailers it can differ, but we keep stock of all our Artists models (except if a certain size is temporarily sold out) and deliver all these in stock shoes worldwide in 1-3 business days.
I already ordered the shoes from TLB a little over a week ago. I'm not worried about it. I wasn't sure if they kept stock of all sizes or not.

Emil S

Reaction score
I already ordered the shoes from TLB a little over a week ago. I'm not worried about it. I wasn't sure if they kept stock of all sizes or not.
Then just drop them an email, they usually reply very fast.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross post from the Skolyx thread: Have to show off this new personal Artista pair I got the other day. An austerity brogue on the soft chiseled Picasso last, Janus reverse calf polo suede from Charles F. Stead, single leather sole. Turned out really nice I think! A bunch of pics:

DSC03790.jpg

DSC03879.jpg

DSC03766.jpg

DSC03813.jpg

DSC03819.jpg

DSC03851.jpg

DSC03815.jpg

DSC03884.jpg

DSC03868.jpg

nevaeh

Reaction score
Cross post from the Skolyx thread: Have to show off this new personal Artista pair I got the other day. An austerity brogue on the soft chiseled Picasso last, Janus reverse calf polo suede from Charles F. Stead, single leather sole. Turned out really nice I think! A bunch of pics:

View attachment 1451731

View attachment 1451732

View attachment 1451733

View attachment 1451734

View attachment 1451735

View attachment 1451736

View attachment 1451737

View attachment 1451738

View attachment 1451739

That shoe is stunning!

jamie411

Reaction score

View attachment 1451731

View attachment 1451732

View attachment 1451733

View attachment 1451734

View attachment 1451735

View attachment 1451736

View attachment 1451737

View attachment 1451738

View attachment 1451739
Beautiful shoes and such a great last!

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1451731

View attachment 1451732

View attachment 1451733

View attachment 1451734

View attachment 1451735

View attachment 1451736

View attachment 1451737

View attachment 1451738

View attachment 1451739
Awesome shoes. TLB is my second favorite brand. Saint Crispin's only beating them because I have a personal last with them and TLB lasts are not a perfect fit for me.

Andrew0409

Reaction score
The shipping speed imo needs to be worked on. I emailed and asked how long it would take something to shipped, they answered 3 with DHL express. So I got DHL express, and after 3 working days, they didn't ship so I emailed them. I needed this within 7 business days, so I figured when I ordered they could ship it within 48hrs if it's DHL express. It turns out, they don't.

When asked why this was and it seemed unacceptable to me that it takes longer for them to give the package to the shipping company than it takes for the shipping company to ship it halfway across the world. TLB point out to me in their Shipping Terms Page which does say it could take something 3-10 days to be shipped out. And replied

I have to ask you to don't say this is not acceptable because in our shipping terms you can see that our deliveries can be from 3 to 10 working days and with your order, we were 4-5 working days.

I suppose yes, it does say it on that page but I asked specifically and was told 3 business days for express and not that it takes 3-10 days for them to hand the package over.

I run an e-commerce business as well, and when people order express, I have it out the same day if not 24hrs. It seemed to me like something that is part of getting express shipping, at least 48hr seems fair. So I can't blame them entirely, but I do think this area needs improvement. And tbf, it worked out eventually as they shipped it to my Airbnb in another country. Although I was hoping to have the belts since I currently need it with and just bought another cheap belt to get me through until I get the package.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shipping speed imo needs to be worked on. I emailed and asked how long it would take something to shipped, they answered 3 with DHL express. So I got DHL express, and after 3 working days, they didn't ship so I emailed them. I needed this within 7 business days, so I figured when I ordered they could ship it within 48hrs if it's DHL express. It turns out, they don't.

When asked why this was and it seemed unacceptable to me that it takes longer for them to give the package to the shipping company than it takes for the shipping company to ship it halfway across the world. TLB point out to me in their Shipping Terms Page which does say it could take something 3-10 days to be shipped out. And replied

I have to ask you to don't say this is not acceptable because in our shipping terms you can see that our deliveries can be from 3 to 10 working days and with your order, we were 4-5 working days.

I suppose yes, it does say it on that page but I asked specifically and was told 3 business days for express and not that it takes 3-10 days for them to hand the package over.

I run an e-commerce business as well, and when people order express, I have it out the same day if not 24hrs. It seemed to me like something that is part of getting express shipping, at least 48hr seems fair. So I can't blame them entirely, but I do think this area needs improvement. And tbf, it worked out eventually as they shipped it to my Airbnb in another country. Although I was hoping to have the belts since I currently need it with and just bought another cheap belt to get me through until I get the package.
I think you just caught them at a bad time. I made 3 MTOs the first one was completed and shipped in 2 weeks. THe next 2 were together, completed, and shipped in 3 weeks, and the last one was a special pattern I requested. Toni made te pattern and the shoes and shipped them. I received them in 8 days! They are probably busy right now cause they were closed in August. THey are probably playing catch up still.

Andrew0409

Reaction score
I think you just caught them at a bad time. I made 3 MTOs the first one was completed and shipped in 2 weeks. THe next 2 were together, completed, and shipped in 3 weeks, and the last one was a special pattern I requested. Toni made te pattern and the shoes and shipped them. I received them in 8 days! They are probably busy right now cause they were closed in August. THey are probably playing catch up still.

And that's fine and reasonable, we are all trying to adjust. I run a e-commerce business, I get it. I just would have wished the email would have told me so. If a client asks me how long it takes for me to ship something to their specific location, I would entail time it takes to actually ship it as well. They do have that information, so it's partly my fault, but it seemed like relevant information when asked.

I have nothing against their products, love it. The artista line is fantastic, I bought a bunch of matching belts. I'm excited to get them. Just had this negative experience, hopefully they can take the feedback for future orders.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads