• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

thehkshoeshiner

Reaction score
Hey everyone. TLB stocks a shoe that I’ve been after for a bit. I was wondering if anyone know how TLB’s TLs compare in size to Meermin. I wear a 7.5 UK in HIRO and RON lasts.

You can message through IG or email them. Toni is very kind and helpful. I don't wear Meermin but I think they are very true to size. TLB aims at lasts that can be interchangeable so choosing last is not much on fit but style. Anyway, message him and he will be able to give you more accurate advice.

Konnor

Reaction score
You can message through IG or email them. Toni is very kind and helpful. I don't wear Meermin but I think they are very true to size. TLB aims at lasts that can be interchangeable so choosing last is not much on fit but style. Anyway, message him and he will be able to give you more accurate advice.
Thank you for the advice!

thehkshoeshiner

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice!

Not sure if this is helpful but I tried CJ also and I use same size for TLB which is quite snug. So if you want comfort may need to consider half size up. Otherwise I would say just use your current size.

Emil S

Reaction score
Hey everyone. TLB stocks a shoe that I’ve been after for a bit. I was wondering if anyone know how TLB’s TLs compare in size to Meermin. I wear a 7.5 UK in HIRO and RON lasts.
Hiro usually runs small, our general recommendation is to size down 0,5 in TLB compared to Hiro.

thehkshoeshiner

Reaction score
Just my new pair of TLB Artista Captoe oxford in dark brown museum calf and I am so in love! TLB is best! :) And one more thing I love this brand is how prompt TLB replies to inquiries. Toni is passionate and very kind also!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-08-25 at 12.21.40 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-25 at 12.21.40 (1).jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 348
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-08-25 at 12.21.40.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-25 at 12.21.40.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 375

loduN

Reaction score
Same here, went down half a size from Hiro. Perfect fit.

Camerashy

Reaction score
DrewMill - thank you for adding the comment about Cheaney in the TLB sizing
I only wear Cheaney shoes size UK10 at the moment but looking at TLB Artista range so will go with UK10 for them as well
Thanks

DrewMill

Reaction score
DrewMill - thank you for adding the comment about Cheaney in the TLB sizing
I only wear Cheaney shoes size UK10 at the moment but looking at TLB Artista range so will go with UK10 for them as well
Thanks
No worries. For me the issue is that Meermin seem to be an "E" medium width while TLB and Cheaney are an "F" medium width. I also wear an 11D (US) in Allen Edmonds.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads