• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TLB Mallorca - Made in Spain Footwear

LThomsen

Reaction score
Can anyone provide any insight on how tlb artista range compare in fit, materials, and finishing to Stefano Bemer's essential range?

Konnor

Reaction score
Hey everyone. TLB stocks a shoe that I’ve been after for a bit. I was wondering if anyone know how TLB’s TLs compare in size to Meermin. I wear a 7.5 UK in HIRO and RON lasts.

Reaction score
Hey everyone. TLB stocks a shoe that I’ve been after for a bit. I was wondering if anyone know how TLB’s TLs compare in size to Meermin. I wear a 7.5 UK in HIRO and RON lasts.
You can message through IG or email them. Toni is very kind and helpful. I don't wear Meermin but I think they are very true to size. TLB aims at lasts that can be interchangeable so choosing last is not much on fit but style. Anyway, message him and he will be able to give you more accurate advice.

Konnor

Reaction score
You can message through IG or email them. Toni is very kind and helpful. I don't wear Meermin but I think they are very true to size. TLB aims at lasts that can be interchangeable so choosing last is not much on fit but style. Anyway, message him and he will be able to give you more accurate advice.
Thank you for the advice!

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice!
Not sure if this is helpful but I tried CJ also and I use same size for TLB which is quite snug. So if you want comfort may need to consider half size up. Otherwise I would say just use your current size.

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hiro usually runs small, our general recommendation is to size down 0,5 in TLB compared to Hiro.

Reaction score
Just my new pair of TLB Artista Captoe oxford in dark brown museum calf and I am so in love! TLB is best! :) And one more thing I love this brand is how prompt TLB replies to inquiries. Toni is passionate and very kind also!

Attachments

Camerashy

Reaction score
DrewMill - thank you for adding the comment about Cheaney in the TLB sizing
I only wear Cheaney shoes size UK10 at the moment but looking at TLB Artista range so will go with UK10 for them as well
Thanks

DrewMill

Reaction score
DrewMill - thank you for adding the comment about Cheaney in the TLB sizing
I only wear Cheaney shoes size UK10 at the moment but looking at TLB Artista range so will go with UK10 for them as well
Thanks
No worries. For me the issue is that Meermin seem to be an "E" medium width while TLB and Cheaney are an "F" medium width. I also wear an 11D (US) in Allen Edmonds.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.