• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TLB Mallorca - Made in Spain Footwear

thuhoan

Reaction score
Yes, Boxcalf is sturdy and classic but Vegano is more interesting and a little softer in my opinion.

Case and point

Chicago: Saint Crispin's Trunk Show – Leffot's Trunk Show – Leffot
Loafer | Made to order paris

St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread | Page 454 | Styleforum's Appreciation Thread | Page 454 | Styleforum
St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread | Page 278 | Styleforum's Appreciation Thread | Page 278 | Styleforum

You can see the difference. Vegano has more depth, and box is more uniform
The depth is indeed noticable from those pictures. But would it also be noticable between dark brown box and dark brown vegano?

User888

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience (or photos) of the Artista Chelsea boot? I'd like to see how it looks on foot but couldn't find any photos so far comparing the two lasts.

Noirkw

Reaction score
Thread needs more pics

20210907_084509.jpg

20210910_124546.jpg

20210827_182449.jpg

acapaca

Reaction score
Thread needs more pics

These are fantastic. I've managed to fight off temptation on the adelaide up till now because there is something I pick up in the produce pictures that I just can't place my finger on but that give me caution, but they look really fantastic on your feet. Now I'm sorely tempted!

Xune

Reaction score
I'll probably pick a pair or two. Wondering if it's worth to bump to Artista-level finishing if I'm after hatchgrain leather and city soles? I'd definitely do so when ordering smooth uppers and leather sole. Any thoughts?

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll probably pick a pair or two. Wondering if it's worth to bump to Artista-level finishing if I'm after hatchgrain leather and city soles? I'd definitely do so when ordering smooth uppers and leather sole. Any thoughts?
The bang for your buck is substantially higher with artista. I'd go Artista. The fact that you can get lasted shoe trees with artista is also a bonus.

Viatu

Reaction score
I figure now is as good of a time as any to take the TLB plunge. With that said, those who are experienced TLB purchasers do you think I should go with a wide width? I have a pair of Carminas on the Inca (not a wide width) last which are very comfortable for me. I also have Yeossal shoes on the SG65 and DR70 (all wide widths).

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figure now is as good of a time as any to take the TLB plunge. With that said, those who are experienced TLB purchasers do you think I should go with a wide width? I have a pair of Carminas on the Inca (not a wide width) last which are very comfortable for me. I also have Yeossal shoes on the SG65 and DR70 (all wide widths).
I take the same size in Carmina's Inca and TLB.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.