• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TLB Mallorca - Made in Spain Footwear

Duke Santos

Reaction score
I don't mean to be a jerk but you never actually asked a question. And how can we give sizing advice if you say you wear widths D,E,EE, and EEE.
Yeah, I get that I was pretty vague. I guess just a general thought on whether they run long or short or wide or narrow relative to say my C&J might help since that's the one UK standard width size that I own.

Sequir

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the Nolan Longwings in country grain (or maybe suede). They're on the Bryan last, and I'd appreciate any help on sizing. I'm pretty much an Allen Edmonds 9.5 with E/EE being ideal. I have several EEE that work well, and D works in the right (i.e. roomy across the ball of the foot) last like the 42, which is snug but comfortable. For my one pair of Crocketts, they fitted me in a UK 9 to accommodate the width, and that's in the 314 last on a pair of Boston loafers.
Yeah, I get that I was pretty vague. I guess just a general thought on whether they run long or short or wide or narrow relative to say my C&J might help since that's the one UK standard width size that I own.
I'd speak to Toni ([email protected]). Send him this info and your measurements (length/width). His sizing advice has been perfect for me.

Also, the longwings are awesome. Got mine in brown suede just yesterday.

Rekla

Reaction score
Hey,

Quick post to show my new double monks from TLB.
8uk, Van Gogh last, blue navy cordovan, stormwelt and city sole.
The cordovan is from Rocado as Toni told me. Also i know Carmina are the only one allowed in spain to use horween.
I want to say the leather looks really nice, no imperfection like on my carminas (no big deal but still).

Feel free to ask if you have any question !
It's maybe the first cordovan from TLB posted here ?

Betta

Reaction score
Hey,

Quick post to show my new double monks from TLB.
8uk, Van Gogh last, blue navy cordovan, stormwelt and city sole.
The cordovan is from Rocado as Toni told me. Also i know Carmina are the only one allowed in spain to use horween.
I want to say the leather looks really nice, no imperfection like on my carminas (no big deal but still).

Feel free to ask if you have any question !
It's maybe the first cordovan from TLB posted here ?
Those look great! How did you get them to do cordovan? I asked about 6 months ago and got no for an answer!

Rekla

Reaction score
Well i just asked Toni if it was possible, he told me he would check if they have some and came back to me.
Also maybe because it was my 4th pair from him and this is the third one where i ask him a special mto. So i don't really know, Toni seems to be really nice to everyone anyway.
Also it was a bit weird because he only asked me to pay for them until he already shipped them. He told me he trusted me. Not complaining but it's just unusual to get such nice service.
At the very beginning i emailed carmina asking them if it was possible to get the regular cordovan monks they have in blue cordovan without having to use the mto. They kindly told me to... use the mto. So i just knocked at Toni's door again and he delivered ! :)

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Toni bought some cordovan from Rocado a while back, we did a really nice Group-MTO in it for example (see below, this is main line on Alan, was before Artista was developed), and could be he had some hides in unusual colours left, like navy.

PhotobyRobinElmgren20182111 (kopia).jpg

Rekla

Reaction score
Well i don't know. Maybe it's because it wasn't my first time discussing (and buying) with Toni ?
Anyway he told me they will probably launch the cordovan line in september.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.