• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TLB Mallorca - Made in Spain Footwear

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is hard to really see the last with just side photos. Is this more of a square last than Picasso?
The description was soft square with a subtle almond shape. Sounds like it could be a nice option.

Emil S

Reaction score
Yes, they have great and lots of pictures on their website, but they don't have the new last (yet?)

TLB should really have the same kind of pictures on their website.
Correct, we dont stock any models in it so just pictures of goya and Picasso from the artista range,

Xune

Reaction score

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Edit / deleted based on Jespers description because TLB described it differently.

Last edited:

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@j ingevaldsson Would you be able to advise? I'm also curious how they compare.
I think maybe it's a language thing how it's described by TLB, I would say that it's similar to Picasso in how square it is, but it has a chiseled top of the toe which makes it a bit more "aggressive". It's sort of similar to Gaziano & Girling's TG73 last but not with the same sharp square toe shape if seen from above, and a bit softer overall.

I would define the toe shapes of all Artista lasts like this:
Dali - Almond toe
Goya - Classic round toe
Velazquez - Soft square toe
Picasso - Soft chiseled toe
Van Gogh - Chiseled toe

We have a couple of sample models on the Van Gogh last at the office, if I remember I can take some top-down photos and perhaps shoot a film to showcase it next week.

Last edited:

apd90700

Reaction score
Thinking of putting together a GMTO, asked Toni if he'd be amenable to a reverse stitched variety. Maybe a plain black captoe oxford, JR double soles. Not decided on all the features of course, but don't have my BCO yet, and it'd be pretty slick with something like the below.

If anyone is interested, let me know and we can request the GMTO.
1618687091254.png

Last edited:

janoy89

Reaction score
Thinking of putting together a GMTO, asked Toni if he'd be amenable to a reverse stitched variety. Maybe a plain black captoe oxford, JR double soles. Not decided on all the features of course, but don't have my BCO yet, and it'd be pretty slick with something like ->
View attachment 1595314
Would be interested in these for sure, preferably on Picasso.

Wanted something similar after seeing these Enzo's

1776322.jpg

apd90700

Reaction score
What are everyone's favorite over the knee socks? Looking at Skolyx, not sure if those are any good?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.