• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TiVo and Netflix

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the instant downloads using the Netflix/TiVo combo yet? It just came through on my TiVo service this morning. It is a damn good service, good picture and sound, and included in the basic monthly.

What a great world we live in!

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friends of mine use the Netflix service on their Xbox, and they like it a lot, too. I use the Apple service through an AppleTV, and have been very impressed the few times I've tried it out.

Good bye physical media. Blu-Ray's probably the last new physical media format we'll see.

--Andre

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
How long do you think it will be before the federal government bails out the disc manufacturers and movie-rental stores?

Won't someone think of all the unemployed teenagers?

To the above about BluRay...many are coming with broadband connections to access this service too. Interesting.

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Reaction score
Oh great, another reason for Pio to sit his fat ass on the couch and chug a bottle of wine.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Oh great, another reason for Pio to sit his fat ass on the couch and chug a bottle of wine.

Wine is not for couch sitting.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%