• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Time to play guess the designer

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say it has to be Italian by looking at the shirt collar. My guess is Borrelli.

Is it me or do those buttons look like plastic?

petescolari

Reaction score
My guess is Etro. The patches near the sleevehead are throwing me for a loop though.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

arvi

Reaction score
this may be out of left field' but could it be Baretta? i've noticed some county-looking jackets in their window on madison avenue but have never gone inside store..

PHV

Reaction score
Any gino brand gets my vote based on the garish popped collar. Just add a Von Dutch hat and you're good to go.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Eric

Reaction score
Any gino brand gets my vote based on the garish popped collar. Just add a Von Dutch hat and you're good to go.
What the hell? Â First off, notice that the "popped collar" is functional, likely inspired by traditional English designs. Â Not that that matters. Â Second, a "gino" brand? Â Seriously, what the fuck is the matter with you?
Jesus LA Guy. LOL. Eric

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't hold back LA Guy, tell him how you really feel.

Eric

Reaction score
Drizzt, I think he took offense to the Von Dutch comment, breaking up is tough to do, huh LA Guy? Haha.

Eric

PHV

Reaction score
What the hell? Â First off, notice that the "popped collar" is functional, likely inspired by traditional English designs. Â Not that that matters. Â Second, a "gino" brand? Â Seriously, what the fuck is the matter with you?
What's the matter? Come to Montreal and go to just about any nightclub, and then you'll see what's the matter. Popped collars are like the calling cards of grease balls in this country. They're so lame.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks