• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Timberlands

ADH

Reaction score
Does anyone wear Timbs anymore? During a visit to New York last week I got into a conversation about Timberlands and how my friend and I wish we still had a pair for this winter. Sure enough a week later I found a pair that were my younger brothers, which I couldn't help but steal and show a little love. Just wondering if anyone still feels the trend, not necessarily the Raekwon look, but maybe more East Coast upper working/blue collar class, one with a sense of style. Wore 'em out the other nite and couldn't help but think they looked dope with my APC NS (but that may just be my self-infatuation talking).

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always have a pair of wheat 6in on deck, though I do not wear them.

Serg

Reaction score
fyres!

My rugged looking boot of choice.

modagg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
I always have a pair of wheat 6in on deck, though I do not wear them.

I think everyone has/does owned a pair of 6 in wheat timbo's; I just don't know if ppl still wear them. Its so totally random what becomes popular in black fashions, coogi sweaters, tommy hilfiger, starter jackets.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.