1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Timberlake album cover

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by trogdor, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Baron

Baron Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

Don't dis Justin! His last record was the best Michael Jackson album since Off the Wall. That's a compliment, by the way.

2. visionology

visionology Distinguished Member

That super slim suit is making his head rather large and his feet ginormous (perhaps on purpose). Not a great look.

3. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

Call me the slang term for female genitalia, but I still LOVE "Cry Me a River" from Timberlake.

oh, damage is done so i guess i'd be leaving!

4. chim

chim Well-Known Member

that is definitely a dior homme suit. He wears one in his video and also at his VMA performance i think. my favorite cut, i love it.

5. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Distinguished Member

Other than the shoes, I think the suit look great from what I CAN see

6. ts4them

ts4them Senior Member

Love the suit, AND Cry Me A River [​IMG] , haven't heard the new album but his last one had some great singles[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I love me some pop stars.

7. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

I don't know who this person is or any of his music, but I've heard the name, and just judging by that I'd always assumed he dressed like a lumberjack.
    [​IMG]

8. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Distinguished Member

Fluxblog had this to say at the opening of the MTV awards last week:

If sexy = singing as though you've just been kicked in the balls, looking like a skinhead stockbroker, and bringing out a chunky black guy dressed up as an undertaker, then Justin Timberlake has successfully brought it back.

I like some of what I've heard off the new album. Pretty much anything Timbaland touches turns to gold (since way back with the Timbaland x Magoo collab "Up Jumps Da' Boogie"), so good move keeping him on board.

9. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Actually "bumped" into Timbaland yesterday on the west side. Seems that he has been hitting the gym and fashion shows with abandon. Huge upper body, slim fit shirt and crotch hugging dress pants. It's funny to see a big guy like that stepping out of a Lambo Gallardo.

10. tiecollector

tiecollector Distinguished Member

I don't like his music all that much, nothing since Dirty Pop with N'sync anyways.[​IMG] A few weeks ago my girlfriend and I were shopping around and I saw a cardigan that I wanted from BR. I was insulted when she told me I looked "very J.T." and wouldn't talk to her for 30 minutes or so.

But after seeing this cover, I rather like it. I love the suit too. Maybe I wont get so insulted next time. It is a young look for sure.

I recently bought some suits in the Netherlands at www.suitsupply.com They have shops all over. 200-300 euros. The quality is quite good for made in china I think. Best part is, they all fit how I wanted right off the rack.

11. Thomas

Thomas Stylish Dinosaur

I like the look. Kind of Reservoir Dogs. I think it's appropriate for a young, flashy pop star who sings like a counter-tenor and wants to shed the boy-band image. Go JT!

Now, what does he sing again?

12. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

Actually "bumped" into Timbaland yesterday on the west side. Seems that he has been hitting the gym and fashion shows with abandon. Huge upper body, slim fit shirt and crotch hugging dress pants. It's funny to see a big guy like that stepping out of a Lambo Gallardo.
    He doesn't look like a large person.

13. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

He doesn't look like a large person.

Timbaland is the producer... Different guy. Bigger and blacker.

14. paper clip

paper clip Senior Member

I give him credit for dressing up and not wearing overlarge baggy jeans and a hoodie!

I always think - man if I had his $, what would I be wearing! Then I spend another hour wish-shopping on the internet. [​IMG]

15. someoneNew

someoneNew Senior Member

Don't dis Justin! His last record was the best Michael Jackson album since Off the Wall. That's a compliment, by the way.

Ok, as long as he doesn't accept the "Artist of the Millennium" award [​IMG]

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/8-30-2002-25534.asp