Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tim little shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AJL, Apr 5, 2004.

1. AJL

AJL Senior member

Does anyone have experience with Tim Little shoes? In my continuing quest for a decently stylish and well-made, but not overly costly pair of Chelsea boots, I am considering his "Roberta" boot. Seems like a small company with integrity, and I like what I see in the pictures, but I'm curious if anyone has actual hands/feet-on experience?

On a similar note, I tried on the Church's chelsea boot again today, this time in the proper sizing. Great fit, comfortable, nice lines, well-constructed, but I'm spooked about the leather quality based on several posts here on an earlier thread. That, and the fact that I can get what would appear to be similar if not better quality from C&J's for considerably less $, and even the Tim Little's would be appreciably less. What sucks is that I cannot try them on and actually look at them and hold them in my hand. Which is why I defer to those of you who may have direct experience. The End.

2. tattersall

tattersall Senior member

When I bought my first pair of C&J's from plal they offered to pay return shipping should I have had to exchange them due to sizing concerns. I thought it was a nice gesture and gave me some comfort as a first-time customer. Perhaps Tim Little would make a similar offer if you suggested it to them...