• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tila Tequila and Sucking D**k for Bentleys

oceans11

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr.
+1. While my view is not shared by all, I think people should stick to their own race, keep up cultural pride. Otherwise, we're going to be like Brazil in a few years. So why is it positive that she makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl?

eh.gif
I've never understand the commercial attention she received.

But Wow, I've never heard of such garbage, you may want to speak up, cuz I could barely hear you sittin way back in the 1940's!!!! Kickin it with someone of another race whether it be sexual, friends, marriage or hangin out has absolutely zero connection or influence with one's own cultural pride, that comes from within not without.

zubin

Reaction score
I think people should stick to their own race, keep up cultural pride. Otherwise, we're going to be like Brazil in a few years.
god i would hate for the world to be filled with hot women with huge asses

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ haha. Best response to that hopelessly misguided statement. I mean, seriously.....

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
If I could live back in America in the 1940s, I would. Good family, everyone knows their place, and media entertainment was wholesome. Hell, I'll take 20s-30s as well, with all its decadence.
smile.gif
Originally Posted by oceans11
eh.gif
I've never understand the commercial attention she received. But Wow, I've never heard of such garbage, you may want to speak up, cuz I could barely hear you sittin way back in the 1940's!!!! Kickin it with someone of another race whether it be sexual, friends, marriage or hangin out has absolutely zero connection or influence with one's own cultural pride, that comes from within not without.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I could live back in America in the 1940s, I would. Good family, everyone knows their place, and media entertainment was wholesome. Hell, I'll take 20s-30s as well, with all its decadence.
smile.gif

Are you a neo-Nazi?

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
Do whatever you want, it's a free world, let me live in mine. My view is NOT hopelessly misguided.

Originally Posted by Magician
^ haha. Best response to that hopelessly misguided statement. I mean, seriously.....

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
Did I post anti-semitic comments? Did I post any racial slurs? No. I'm saying that people should have pride in their race and obviously you don't have to agree. Calling me such charged label is inane.
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Are you a neo-Nazi?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did I post anti-semitic comments? Did I post any racial slurs? No.

I'm saying that people should have pride in their race and obviously you don't have to agree. Calling me such charged label is inane.

Lol, not quite bud. Your underhanded jab at Brazil's racial demographics as being inferior to America's, along with your insistence that "pride in one's race" essentially equates sexual interaction only within one's race - that is the definition of racist. I honestly can't even tell if you are for real, but the thought that you may be is frightening.

stoneb

Reaction score
Why do you think it's important that races don't mix, or that white parents learn that their white children should not date Asians?

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
I think Asian parents are to blame for their daughter's behaviors, as is the case with Tequila. I've seen/met so many Asian girls lamenting the qualities of their gendered counterparts (Asian males) to me and believed that I empathize with them. I don't. Same goes with so many white youths I've met these days. It's somehow cool to act like a person from the ghetto. I've met a white guy who told me "he wished he were black" so he could attract this woman (racially European white). I think racial-mixing makes it okay for people to bash their heritage and in most cases lead a deterioration of cultural pride. Doesn't matter your race, just have pride in being what you are is all I ask.
Originally Posted by stoneb
Why do you think it's important that races don't mix, or that white parents learn that their white children should not date Asians?

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
If not for SF, I probably never would have heard of this person. Either of them, that is.

This Tila Tequila character looks like any number of tawdry, vacuous sluts on any given night in Roppongi; conceited beyond the extent of their looks or charms.

And am I to understand that the Thai ladyboy is some kind of "star"? Rather horrifying.

Speaking as someone who spends an inordinate amount of time around Japanese women, give me one of average decent looks with figure and a brain who isn't neurotic and isn't putting on an act. Otherwise, they're boring me to pieces. Truly some of the most overrated women on the planet.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Acceptance of circumstance is one thing, but pride could be interpreted as the mark of an unaccomplished man or a tell of an underlying insecurity.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
. Doesn't matter your race, just have pride in being what you are is all I ask.

do not change your opinion mid stream, you stated that one should be more than proud of their cultural heritage, you wrote that one, one should not ******** with a person of another race because soem hwo it is bad and shows a person cannot be proud of there of there culural heritage.

why cannot a person be proud of there cultural heritage and shag peolpe of other races? i fail to see how they are mutually exclusive.

but you also infered that "racial purity" is better than mixed races. why is this case?
what makes the US racial demographic better than that of Brazil or Panamá or Colombia?

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
You're right. I'm unaccomplished and insecure.
Originally Posted by Dedalus
Acceptance of circumstance is one thing, but pride could be interpreted as the mark of an unaccomplished man or a tell of an underlying insecurity.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads