1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tila Tequila and Sucking D**k for Bentleys

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FidelCashflow, Dec 21, 2008.

1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

If I could live back in America in the 1940s, I would. Good family, everyone knows their place, and media entertainment was wholesome. Hell, I'll take 20s-30s as well, with all its decadence.[​IMG]

Are you a neo-Nazi?

2. mafoofan Jr.

mafoofan Jr. Senior member

Do whatever you want, it's a free world, let me live in mine. My view is NOT hopelessly misguided.

^ haha. Best response to that hopelessly misguided statement. I mean, seriously.....

3. mafoofan Jr.

Did I post anti-semitic comments? Did I post any racial slurs? No. I'm saying that people should have pride in their race and obviously you don't have to agree. Calling me such charged label is inane.
    Are you a neo-Nazi?

4. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Did I post anti-semitic comments? Did I post any racial slurs? No.

I'm saying that people should have pride in their race and obviously you don't have to agree. Calling me such charged label is inane.

Lol, not quite bud. Your underhanded jab at Brazil's racial demographics as being inferior to America's, along with your insistence that "pride in one's race" essentially equates sexual interaction only within one's race - that is the definition of racist. I honestly can't even tell if you are for real, but the thought that you may be is frightening.

5. stoneb

stoneb Senior member

Why do you think it's important that races don't mix, or that white parents learn that their white children should not date Asians?

6. mafoofan Jr.

I think Asian parents are to blame for their daughter's behaviors, as is the case with Tequila. I've seen/met so many Asian girls lamenting the qualities of their gendered counterparts (Asian males) to me and believed that I empathize with them. I don't. Same goes with so many white youths I've met these days. It's somehow cool to act like a person from the ghetto. I've met a white guy who told me "he wished he were black" so he could attract this woman (racially European white). I think racial-mixing makes it okay for people to bash their heritage and in most cases lead a deterioration of cultural pride. Doesn't matter your race, just have pride in being what you are is all I ask.
    Why do you think it's important that races don't mix, or that white parents learn that their white children should not date Asians?

7. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

If not for SF, I probably never would have heard of this person. Either of them, that is.

This Tila Tequila character looks like any number of tawdry, vacuous sluts on any given night in Roppongi; conceited beyond the extent of their looks or charms.

And am I to understand that the Thai ladyboy is some kind of "star"? Rather horrifying.

Speaking as someone who spends an inordinate amount of time around Japanese women, give me one of average decent looks with figure and a brain who isn't neurotic and isn't putting on an act. Otherwise, they're boring me to pieces. Truly some of the most overrated women on the planet.

8. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

Acceptance of circumstance is one thing, but pride could be interpreted as the mark of an unaccomplished man or a tell of an underlying insecurity.

9. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

. Doesn't matter your race, just have pride in being what you are is all I ask.

do not change your opinion mid stream, you stated that one should be more than proud of their cultural heritage, you wrote that one, one should not have sex with a person of another race because soem hwo it is bad and shows a person cannot be proud of there of there culural heritage.

why cannot a person be proud of there cultural heritage and shag peolpe of other races? i fail to see how they are mutually exclusive.

but you also infered that "racial purity" is better than mixed races. why is this case?
    what makes the US racial demographic better than that of Brazil or Panamá or Colombia?

10. mafoofan Jr.

You're right. I'm unaccomplished and insecure.
    Acceptance of circumstance is one thing, but pride could be interpreted as the mark of an unaccomplished man or a tell of an underlying insecurity.

11. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

You're right. I'm unaccomplished and insecure.

Clearly. You can't even e-fight properly. Stand up for yourself, you racist pussy.

12. mafoofan Jr.

I did.

Clearly. You can't even e-fight properly. Stand up for yourself, you racist pussy.

13. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Speaking as someone who spends an inordinate amount of time around Japanese women, give me one of average decent looks with figure and a brain who isn't neurotic and isn't putting on an act. Otherwise, they're boring me to pieces. Truly some of the most overrated women on the planet.

I've noticed an intersting phenomenon though. After five minutes in any American town, the Japanese girls you thought were average and boring will then seem incredibly attractive. Of course it is sort of a catch-22 since you will only think this way until you go back.

14. apropos

apropos Senior member

I did.
    First - race and culture are completely different creatures.

Second - your argument is akin to saying that since some people drive recklessly and are idiots, no one should drive.

And about as stupid as well.

15. Lel

Lel Senior member

+1. Hate her or not, she has personality, and we know that shi$ defines whether someone is gonna make it in showbiz or not. She also makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl. While my view is not shared by all, I think people should stick to their own race, keep up cultural pride. Otherwise, we're going to be like Brazil in a few years. So why is it positive that she makes more white guys think it's cool to date an Asian girl? Well, for one, the white parents are finally going to "get it" that some Asian women make those slurpy sounds for real, not just during instant noodle commercials.[​IMG]

Perhaps stormfront.org would be a better forum for you?

16. apropos

apropos Senior member

Perhaps stormfront.org would be a better forum for you?
    Don't encourage him.

17. Lel

Lel Senior member

Encouraging? No, just re-directing.