• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tighter jeans and your stuff

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metal Circus
It always seems to go along with hefty plastic glasses and meticulous stubble, but you can put your key ring on a carabiner and clip that to your belt loop.

Yea, I use a keyhook to do that on my belt loop. But I've got a fancy new one coming in soon.. Cannot wait.

mogwai

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Yea, I use a keyhook to do that on my belt loop. But I've got a fancy new one coming in soon.. Cannot wait.

Which one are you getting Brian?

Brian SD

Reaction score
MR-1-S, the smaller leather hoop with the chrome hooks and chain.

Reaction score
May I suggest a Jack Spade manpurse? Keeps the cell and such out of jeans. I hate the look of cell-phone-wear on jeans-----SO uncowboyish. Uh-uh. Nosir.

TrojanGarb

Reaction score
All I ask my jeans to do is hold 3 simple things: a wallet, a phone, and keys.

Whenever a pair can't do that they seem to fall into misuse
frown.gif

Though my new set of keys annoys me. Its one of thise big flippy VW/audi type fobs that takes up as much room as all the other keys, but that thing is the most entertaining key ever. *flip* like a switchblade

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I rather like my cell phone wear. It's very 21st century.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
i now use a hipbag (made by redmoon)
xdz7dv.jpg
xdz5td.jpg
i have since changed the beads to black and red and only put them on two of the strands instead of four to tone it down. a trend in japan seems to be to use scissor holders (that barbers use)
i-r1.jpg
agility i was going to have a leather craftsman custom make one for me (as he did other scissors cases), but he didn't speak enough english (and i spoke no korean) and i was being lazy about designing it for some reason. i regret it now. ah well.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
cell8jj.jpg

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
cell8jj.jpg

Perfect for quickdrawing SMS messages
laugh.gif

seen

Reaction score
So, what's the cheaper alternative to the redmoon hooks?

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested in a Red Moon hook.. any US online retailers? Perhaps a site easy to read in English? :p

xcoldricex

Reaction score
Originally Posted by seen
So, what's the cheaper alternative to the redmoon hooks?
a hook that looks exactly like
bs.jpg
without the leather piece. in brass or a silver color. if interested email me for details. kronik: red moon is only distributed in japan. if you need something let me know.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My car keys are "old school" in that they have the remote unlock separate from the key itself. Therefore, that little clicker is the perfect size to stick in the coin pocket of jeans, leaving the keys hanging out. Classy? No, functional? yes. However, I don't wear really tight jeans, so I do this more out of being lazy than anything else.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
a hook that looks exactly like
bs.jpg

without the leather piece. in brass or a silver color. if interested email me for details.

kronik: red moon is only distributed in japan. if you need something let me know.

Is it brass or brass colored? And do you know what the silver one is made of?

xcoldricex

Reaction score
i wouldn't know how to tell?

you can see the "silver" one in the pictures of the sorahiko's i took in my big thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads