• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tight in the news....

jstockton858

Reaction score
i read it this morning. felt like it was just putting a stereotype on people who wear tighter clothes. might as well make a new article about the stereotypical "bro" with bootcut seven jeans and dress shirts at bars

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jstockton858
i read it this morning. felt like it was just putting a stereotype on people who wear tighter clothes. might as well make a new article about the stereotypical "bro" with bootcut seven jeans and dress shirts at bars

I agree with you.

And why "Emo"? Sounds like some sort of cattle doesn't it? LOL

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Originally Posted by minya
This is one of the stupidest (and worst) articles on a trend I've ever read.

I really wish I could have the 3 minutes it took me to read that drivel back. Seriously, I would have had more fun staring at a wall.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
I really wish I could have the 3 minutes it took me to read that drivel back. Seriously, I would have had more fun staring at a wall.

Okay okay fine, I wont read it.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Okay okay fine, I wont read it.

On the other hand, I have a mighty fine wall over here if you're bored!

Hawkeye

Reaction score
The wall I'm looking at right now is pretty interesting. I'm trying to figure out where the pattern repeats, so I can get my mind off that stupid "article".

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
The wall I'm looking at right now is pretty interesting. I'm trying to figure out where the pattern repeats, so I can get my mind off that stupid "article".

Mine is just plain white. A vast blankness where you can wash your mind clean of Emo jeans and pathetic excuses for reportage.

PunctualAlex

Reaction score
haha! I read that article and thought to myself "I'm going to post in this thread about what a worthless turd of an article that was."

I am so late.

giantreptile

Reaction score
yeah, i never considered that hair as 'spock rock' but rather 'myspace hair'. spock rock seemed more akin to what was happening to hair/fashion in the early '90s in SD.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Close fitting clothes cycle in and out of fashion every twenty years or so. Thom Browne is doing it with suits. The limit seems to be that only a small number of men can get away with look.

I don't know if the limit is if men can get away with it or not.

Look at how many females are out there wearing belly exposing shirts and tight jeans, yet their excess stomach and lovehandles are pouring over. It seems girls don't care and it's an accepted look nowadays. Though I cringe everytime I see it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Haha that was great
laugh.gif

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bet my ceiling is more interesting. I have seen an alien face hidden among its irregularities. But it disappears and reappears every so often. I could really spend minutes looking for it. Infinitely more interesting than reading this stupid article. Time wasted that I could've spent looking for my alien.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads