• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tight fit for man

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone please fork out my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

TCN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf
I think you're going to come under a bit of flak in the next few hours.

Sorry, but every time I open this thread, this comment keeps making me spit up whatever I'm drinking.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Jesus what a gravedigger! Almost 6 months later? I thought I'd seen this one way way back.

oaw01

Reaction score
I love it besides that's how I wear my APCs. In addition, you need to pair it up with these
P11920947.jpg
with a nice tee
MLA11917622.jpg
edit: You will need to wear it with some nice YSL shoes.
0414903530777R_300x400.jpg

youngScholar

Reaction score
Sweden, huh? I've been in Denmark for the past 3 months and have seen none of this ****, at least not among heterosexual men.

Those aren't jeans, those are leggings.
plain.gif

Rossocorsa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngScholar
Sweden, huh? I've been in Denmark for the past 3 months and have seen none of this ****, at least not among heterosexual men.

Those aren't jeans, those are leggings.
plain.gif

Unfortunately tight jeans with very tapered legs have been in fashion here for while. Of course not THAT extreme, but the style is very common(which I find very undignifying and effeminate).

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
tight jeans is also popular in asia.

guys=tight jeans

females= whatever they can squeeze in- even tighter jeans.

StopPolloition

Reaction score
If those stretch and loosen up a bit, they might look good, but they are a bit too tight even for my tastes. I've gone as far as wearing APC New Cures, but I think this is as far as it goes with me.

Inudies

Reaction score
Amazed about all the feedback some pictures raise ;-). I see this is really as a matter of tastes: some like and some hate this look... I can tell you that women, including my girlfriend - no I am not gay - like this tight look and yes it appears gay people as well. And... it is not reserved for gay people to wear it. By the way if you wanted to know this jeans is a unisex model.

Thanks to those who sent in positive reactions and good suggestions. Esp. liked the suggestion with the tiger slip and tee ;-) Will test that with my GF ;-) I can post some photos in the future.

About those who "can see genital" in the last pictures posted (in the old ones the jeans were still a bit tight to be fair)! Congratulations - they really have good eyes... Maybe the photos reveal more than you see in reality ?^?^?^?... Moreover wasn't the "package" look accepted in the 80-ties? So why wouldn't it have a chance to come back as a trend? The "other party" is attracted (depending on who you want to attract - girls or gay) - if this were the only goal, if at all, then this would only be an extra factor in favour. Maybe I should move to Asia, where the look is accepted...

And yes: POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE ALLOWED!

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2 Words: Brokeback Mountain......

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads