• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tiger Woods

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I'm starting to wonder about Tiger's mental well-being. Consider this:

The dude's got more money than he'll ever need, and the endorsements will keep coming "” for a few years anyway "” whether he plays golf or not.

And yet he gets up in the morning and after shaking off the morning dew, he surely casts a glance into the bedroom at that incredible wife of his. She's probably lying there with those CFM eyes, swaddled in Egyptian cotton sheets.

And yet Tiger grabs his clubs and heads out to the course!

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. How could a normal man walk away from that.

I've walked several holes next to her on a couple of occasions, and she is quite petite, but just as stunning in person.

_20060308-Elin_Nordegren10.jpg

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Gotta give credit to his mother, Kultida, as well. She taught him the Buddhist secrets of meditation so that he could shut his mind off from the world.

You know, Tiger should really star in a remake of Kung Fu, where he travels the U.S. with just his golf clubs. Instead of fighting he could play golf against the bad guys. They could have flashbacks to his father training him in Green Beret golf skills and he and his mother meditating in the temple.

"Tiger, when you can take this golf tee from my hand, you will be ready"

lol....I'd rent it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads