• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tiger Woods stupid suit

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BRIMSTONE
For guy that has so much cash could he not hire a style consultant or at least join this forum?

Well the benefits of someone like him on SF would be that he would look like a bigger douche than i do on the WAYWT

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hehlol
Look at all these grown men ragging on a famous billionaire sports star who's known for being great in bed and well-endowed.

What he has over all of you:
- Famous
- Billionaire
- Sports star
- He's great in bed
- Well-endowed

You're not golf's version of the Erin Andrews Hotel Room Peeper are you?

eightysixed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitMyself
I think he stepped into Mr. Peabody's Way Back Machine and went back in time to 1992.
He looks trendy early to mid 90's to me. Unfortunately, it's not the 90's anymore. Lesson to learn here is to weed the trendy stuff out of your wardrobe when it's no longer fashionable or at least put it into hibernation in case it comes back. Probably better not to even buy it in the first place. I don't think someone in his business needs to necessarily dress classic but if he's going to play the fashion card, he'd better keep current.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BRIMSTONE
For guy that has so much cash could he not hire a style consultant or at least join this forum?
If I had a billion bucks, I wouldn't hang around here either
tongue.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Will
Yeah. He probably cut costs to the bone on his $20 million yacht and the $30+ million house he has under construction.

20 mil yacht and $175 outfit/suit..Go figure....If Nike didn't outfit him, he would probably be the worst dressed celeb out there...

kryn13

Reaction score
We all know money does not buy taste. Also, where are we learning how to dress. Those of us who frequent this site and learn the traditional 'rules' about dressing are few and far between. Most people do not have a father to teach them, a tailor to dress them or even a decent shop clerk to point them in the right direction. His manner of dress is disappointing but understandable.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's called having "**** you" money. he's pulling ass left and right so does it really even matter anymore?

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only suit he'll be having soon will be an alimony suit.

Hehlol

Reaction score
Haha, I point out how much more successful he is to all the failures here criticizing his suit and said failures lash back. How predictable.

Again, Styleforum is essentially a bunch of children who lash out when contested.

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
Haha, I point out how much more successful he is to all the failures here criticizing his suit and said failures lash back. How predictable.

Again, Styleforum is essentially a bunch of children who lash out when contested.

Good Sir, whoever told you that smugness was a useful tool of debate did you no service.

EZ

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is a clothing forum.................................

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So anyone who doesn't own a $30million house is a 'failure' and not worthy to comment on clothing of a man who, being rich, just must be superior to us in every way possible?
facepalm.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads