• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tiger Woods stupid suit

pdial

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
I like Tiger. I also like the animal tiger over the lion.

You can pick the most sartorially savvy member on this forum and I will rather live my life as Tiger Woods for one day over his. I'm sorry, good free sex is much better than just looking like you're getting some. Tiger is a legend. I rank him right up there with Bruce Lee and IM Pei.

This ordeal sure as hell won't be free. He was paying some of those girls plus if he gets divorced his wallet will take a huge hit.

Green Lantern

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Will
Yeah. He probably cut costs to the bone on his $20 million yacht and the $30+ million house he has under construction.

Thank you very much!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
I like Tiger. I also like the animal tiger over the lion. You can pick the most sartorially savvy member on this forum and I will rather live my life as Tiger Woods for one day over his. I'm sorry, good ******** is much better than just looking like you're getting some. Tiger is a legend. I rank him right up there with Bruce Lee and IM Pei.
You are insane. Lions beat tigers every time.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

trunks206

Reaction score
"Yeah. He probably cut costs to the bone on his $20 million yacht and the $30+ million house he has under construction."

I think he ment "cheap" in terms of clothes...outside of SF most people dont give a crap about how they dress.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
Julie

myspace622.jpg

toon937+tiger+woods+17th+mistress.jpg

Mr. White

Reaction score
Mr. Woods came to prominence as a golfer. Gentlemen, please confine your remarks to his golf game.

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This isn't a golfing forum. Tiger Woods is in the public eye and can surely be dissected by anyway the forum (and its moderators) see fit and appropriate?

Hehlol

Reaction score
Look at all these grown men ragging on a famous billionaire sports star who's known for being great in bed and well-endowed.

What he has over all of you:
- Famous
- Billionaire
- Sports star
- He's great in bed
- Well-endowed

You can all keep your bitter jealousy in the breast pocket of your insignificant MTM suits. If you'd like, buy a Filson to hold all the excess jealousy.

Some of you should try to act the way you try dress - like respectable adult men.

127.72 MHz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
# 3 or 4 Julie Postle:

JULIE-POSTLE-BIKINI-PICTURE.jpg

Truly a low tasteless gorge.

And Elin Nordegren:

elin-woods.jpg

Anything else need to be said about Tiger Woods stupid ****?

Guy's who make comments like this are guys who haven't been laid enough to know that no matter how good a women looks somewhere there's a guy who's sick and tired of her selfish sh*t.

If you reduce most men, (I suspect this includes you) to their lowest common denominator he's really not much different than one of those little dogs that hump your leg when you go into a neighbor's home.

Nicely put women like to say that most men date "Organically." Which actually means that as a woman, no matter how shallow, self centered, or outrightly stupid you are, if you look sexually attractive enough you can sell yourself to a man with money who's more than happy to give you half of everything they own and half of everything they'll ever own (if you can have at least one child with them) just to satisify their need to hump.

These same women don't like the implication when it's said that they date "Strategically." Which in turn is to say that no matter how shallow, self centered, fat, ugly, or outrightly stupid you are as a man, if you have enough money you will be able to find a beautiful women who will let you hump her for the chance to trade their "Affections" for half of everything you own or may ever own. (see above)

In summary, Tiger, like most men, didn't marry this gal because their long courtship resulted in him finding someone who saw life and their mutual long term goals the same. Elin Nordegren didn't marry "El Tigre" because of similar reasons.

Which means they are like a sizable percentage of married couples.

bullethead

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hehlol
Look at all these grown men ragging on a famous billionaire sports star who's known for being great in bed and well-endowed.

- Famous
- Billionaire
- Sports star
- He's great in bed
- Well-endowed

You can all keep your bitter jealousy in the breast pocket of your insignificant MTM suits. If you'd like, buy a Filson to hold all the excess jealousy.

Some of you should try to act the way you try dress - like respectable adult men.

Looks like you want to be his next conquest

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hehlol
- Famous
- Billionaire
- Sports star
- He's great in bed
- Well-endowed

Jealous?
Desirous?
Getting a little stiff thinking about it?

BRIMSTONE

Reaction score
For guy that has so much cash could he not hire a style consultant or at least join this forum?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads