• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring Sought

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been seeking specifically this the Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring for years.

All of a sudden two appear on eBay, from different dealers but almost exact same very high price. Strange....

If anyone has and would like to sell this design, authentic Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring for somewhere around $100 or less please let me know. Pouch not necessary at all. Should be in very good or excellent condition.[ATTACHMENT=2388]Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring.png (9k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obviously, I wasn't able to post a very good photo. I'll try this one:

[ATTACHMENT=2389]untitled.png (174k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

viator

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why do you want this key ring?

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, why do you want this key ring?

Key rings in recognizable designs from expensive vendors are a nice way to show that you have very exclusive and refined taste. Also, since they are very high margin items that are cheap to manufacture in bulk (simply stamped, like this one) but with a relatively high selling price, the are a way to support the brand.
If you can buy it on the used market (I don't know if this one is still being made), there is an opportunity to show your support and exclusivity on the cheap.
It is also possible that Lafont simply likes carrying a sharp cornered piece of silver stamped to look like a house in his pocket.

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was one I strongly considered several years ago, when it was easier to find, as it relates to my major interest and activities related to residential architecture. I can, indeed, identify with a "Victorian" house of this design. Besides that - all the obvious reasons. I want Tiffany, sterling, etc., it looks like a good design for a key ring, etc.. I've had the Tiffany House and Key Key Ring but the little house got lost again, etc. - the sorry tale is all in this forum.

Again, if anyone knows of the availability of one of these for that kind of price please let me know. Yes, they are out of commission, but I'm sure quite a few were made (though it was not one of the most commone Tiffany key rings, I'm sure).

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a photo of another one. Anybody have one to sell or know of one for a somewhat reasonble price?

[ATTACHMENT=2621]Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring 2.png (2,218k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I don't consider the two on eBay right now "reasonable." I have an idea what Tiffany was selling these for when they were in their current stock, and they weren't way more than many others of their sterling key rings.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads