• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring Sought

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been seeking specifically this the Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring for years.

All of a sudden two appear on eBay, from different dealers but almost exact same very high price. Strange....

If anyone has and would like to sell this design, authentic Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring for somewhere around $100 or less please let me know. Pouch not necessary at all. Should be in very good or excellent condition.[ATTACHMENT=2388]Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring.png (9k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obviously, I wasn't able to post a very good photo. I'll try this one:

[ATTACHMENT=2389]untitled.png (174k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

viator

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why do you want this key ring?

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, why do you want this key ring?

Key rings in recognizable designs from expensive vendors are a nice way to show that you have very exclusive and refined taste. Also, since they are very high margin items that are cheap to manufacture in bulk (simply stamped, like this one) but with a relatively high selling price, the are a way to support the brand.
If you can buy it on the used market (I don't know if this one is still being made), there is an opportunity to show your support and exclusivity on the cheap.
It is also possible that Lafont simply likes carrying a sharp cornered piece of silver stamped to look like a house in his pocket.

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was one I strongly considered several years ago, when it was easier to find, as it relates to my major interest and activities related to residential architecture. I can, indeed, identify with a "Victorian" house of this design. Besides that - all the obvious reasons. I want Tiffany, sterling, etc., it looks like a good design for a key ring, etc.. I've had the Tiffany House and Key Key Ring but the little house got lost again, etc. - the sorry tale is all in this forum.

Again, if anyone knows of the availability of one of these for that kind of price please let me know. Yes, they are out of commission, but I'm sure quite a few were made (though it was not one of the most commone Tiffany key rings, I'm sure).

Lafont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a photo of another one. Anybody have one to sell or know of one for a somewhat reasonble price?

[ATTACHMENT=2621]Tiffany Victorian House Key Ring 2.png (2,218k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I don't consider the two on eBay right now "reasonable." I have an idea what Tiffany was selling these for when they were in their current stock, and they weren't way more than many others of their sterling key rings.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.