1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ties for sale

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Geoff Gander, Oct 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geoff Gander

Geoff Gander Senior member

I've got a small collection of ties available. Discounts available if you buy more than one. All prices are shipped (regular mail) if you're located in the US or Canada; if overseas PM me and we'll work something out.

1. Zegna (both $20)
    [​IMG]

2. Brooks Brothers ($20) and Gant ($15)
    [​IMG]

UPDATE OCT 29, 2012: A reliable source has informed me that my Hermes tie is a fake. I have pulled it accordingly.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. Carlton

Carlton Member

I'll take the Hermes tie

3. Broadform

Broadform Senior member

Is the atkinson available?
    i can't get a PM to you. the system says there is a problem submitting to the server

4. Geoff Gander

A whole bunch of people contacted me about the Hermes tie. Stay tuned for photo of back.

5. Geoff Gander

OK - here are some photos. I checked online sources to see if I could make a determination. The back of the wide end is the same colour as the background of the front, but I'm not sure about the rest. If one of you is an expert, please advise. If it is fake, I will of course pull it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.