• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tie Swap-Box Idea

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I put in like 5 squares. Which one did you take?

There was only one in the box when it arrived. I have been informed that it was not yours though. I will not be taking it anyway.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

There was only one in the box when it arrived. I have been informed that it was not yours though. I will not be taking it anyway.

glad they were popular then. Hope you guys like the way chloroform smells as much as I did.
totallykidding

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

holy mother of god. Im not even gonna look of youre right before me, but I think you are. :D:D:D:D
and heres a pic...ive decided one of these will go....

I have my eye on one of yours....i may shoot you a PM after this box is over and see if i can talk you into selling it :nest:

You guys are killing me

I put in like 5 squares. Which one did you take?

Very popular, I only saw two, possible three.

Last edited:

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

You can't remember? Sounds a little fishy to me.

I thought it was at least three, maybe 4 or 5. Either way, they were only Vicuna Tom Ford ones anyway, no biggie.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took the only two that were in there and added one and a tie. My guess is the really great stuff was snapped up very early on. I also think that as the box goes on the quality of the contents will improve provided dues are generous.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I took the only two that were in there and added one and a tie. My guess is the really great stuff was snapped up very early on. I also think that as the box goes on the quality of the contents will improve provided dues are generous.

agreed. I like to think that most of us are pretty decent folks that want to see this go on with some success.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads