• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tie Swap-Box Idea

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I hope he is OK, but someone has to step it up to the next notch to get a verdict here. Has anyone PM'd him, or does anyone have his direct email or phone number? It was funny for a minute but now we need to figure out what to do next. Seriously.

PMing him would do no good as he isn't signing on.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I suppose Ed would have his real name for mailing the package. With that someone could google him or whitepages.com for a number.

PMing him would do no good as he isn't signing on.

Well, its only four ties, not like its millions in bearer bonds or anything, I'm not going to out his name and address for that. Knowing the nutjobs on this forum, there'd be someone knocking on his door, "Hi, I'm from the internet, is Levoosh here? He is in intensive care?, do you know if he shipped out the ties? Can I go through his underwear drawer?"

Also, the forums software is not correct, he did PM me on the 12th. In all seriousness, hopefully nothing has happened to him. If he did just take the ties, which I doubt, what are you going to do, it's only ties.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Well, its only four ties, not like its millions in bearer bonds or anything, I'm not going to out his name and address for that. Knowing the nutjobs on this forum, there'd be someone knocking on his door, "Hi, I'm from the internet, is Levoosh here? He is in intensive care?, do you know if he shipped out the ties? Can I go through his underwear drawer?"
Also, the forums software is not correct, he did PM me on the 12th. In all seriousness, hopefully nothing has happened to him. If he did just take the ties, which I doubt, what are you going to do, it's only ties.

You have a great attitude, young man. I wish I could be like that.

And I didn't mean out his info - I just meant if anyone was chummy with him enough to reach out to him other than forum software.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In all seriousness, hopefully nothing has happened to him. If he did just take the ties, which I doubt, what are you going to do, it's only ties.

Agreed. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and personally it would seem really stupid if someone just took the ties. What did he PM you?

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

something about "see ya suckers!!!" :confused:

If that is true Ed than I am so sorry that your gesture of goodwill was abused like that.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the-angry-mob.png

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really? For real?

If that is true Ed than I am so sorry that your gesture of goodwill was abused like that.

I am 99% sure he's joking.

You have a great attitude, young man. I wish I could be like that.
And I didn't mean out his info - I just meant if anyone was chummy with him enough to reach out to him other than forum software.

I always figured Ed was a middle aged man, maybe around your age Spoo. Or have you dropped the "Honey Badger" moniker and switched to "Papa Spoo" finally? :confused:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I am 99% sure he's joking.
I always figured Ed was a middle aged man, maybe around your age Spoo. Or have you dropped the "Honey Badger" moniker and switched to "Papa Spoo" finally? :confused:

I think Ed has a few years on me. I was just giving him a compliment. Im still a honey badger, but I do give a **** about this tie box.

LEVOOSH

Reaction score
Alright...good news and bad news.

Sorry about the delay - it was Pamela Anderson Appreciation day on Thursday, then I spent the weekend ice fishing so no internet - but I have the box and it will go out to the next chap this afternoon.

The bad news - and this is in all serious ness- is that there were only 3 Pantas provided - i can confirm with Ed if you want - but that's what I got - I have photographic evidence if needed (judging by you crazy people, you'll probably want a sworn affidavit too). I will take one and pass it along.

Last edited:

LEVOOSH

Reaction score
Btw - I just read through the last 4 days of this thread and you guys are f'n nuts.....:slayer:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Alright...good news and bad news.
Sorry about the delay - it was Pamela Anderson Appreciation day on Thursday, then I spent the weekend ice fishing so no internet - but I have the box and it will go out to the next chap this afternoon.

keep in mind pam andersons **** were american made. :lol:

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:intearsfromthelollery:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads