1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tie Organization P0rn (A New Thread for Collectors)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Sep 28, 2012.

1. sugarbutch

sugarbutch Senior member Dubiously Honored

Your textured-solid fu is strong, Stitchy. It's a good thing you have a touch of the OCD, because that setup is hard to keep neat.

1 person likes this.
  2. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

why thanks you, SB. knee jerk i think i would have said my neat collection stands out, but the solids do look best in the pics i think.

and yeah, among a touch of other things, i have a touch of the OCD. it helps keep the ties in order.

1 person likes this.
  3. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

+1

Must be difficult to get the tie wrinkles to release, no? I tie fairly tight, shaped knots and noticed that they take about 3-4 days to flatten out on my tie rack

4. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

i cant recall having that issue. they dont have any wrinkle problem as far as i have noticed. and i would notice.

5. Bahljs

Bahljs Senior member

I know this thread isn't very active but I found an awesome way to organize...if you have a have half a closet...
    Most hooks have 6-8 ties on them, 38 hooks total, and it only takes up half a closet...
    I just got cheap plastic shower curtain hooks and looped em through. If you look closely you can see hooks hooked onto the back of hooks.
    [​IMG]