• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tie-hangers shipped to address in europe (norway specifically)

The Silverfox

Reaction score
I need a better way of organizing ties now that the Sam Hober appreciation thread has done it's damage.

I looked into Kirby Allison's stuff and it looks great, but I'm not paying $50 in shipping for a $24 item. And I'm certainly not paying the $130 for UPS or whatever.

So, does anyone know of any place that sells good stuff at reasonable prices and ships in Europe without taking an arm and a leg? I live in Norway specifically, if that makes any difference.

What I need now is a tie-hanger, but I suppose scarves and regular hangers would be a bonus as I could probably use that as well.

Here's an example of what I was looking at from Kirby Allison:

Thanks

The Silverfox

Last edited:

jeffd

Reaction score
I believe that tie rack is a rebranded Woodlore model. Amazon has them for about $20, and I'd imagine that their shipping cost to Europe is far less than $50.

Last edited:

The Silverfox

Reaction score
You're right about woodlore I think, but the only stuff I find on amazon are absurdly priced ones for like £45 a piece.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 114 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%