• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thunder Snow in Seattle = Sale at Atsui

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thundersnow storm! Never heard thunder while it was snowing, but it was happening this morning. Seattle is pretty much shut down, so we will have a sale.

For next 48 hours - any order of $200 or more will be discounted 30%. Just place the order online and hyphenate your last name with "stylef" and we will e-mail you the discounted price. Free shipping on all orders.

Good time for a last minute Christmas gift, happy shopping
smile.gif

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
2nd snow storm has closed down most of Seattle, including Atsui today...so, we are running this deal until midnight on Christmas Day.

Any order of over $200 or more will be discounted 30% wtih free shipping.

rmc

Reaction score
Does the discount work for sugarcane? Please say yes....selfedge's discounts always include sugar cane denim.. let us know. thanks

anthonyoj

Reaction score
Snow is crazy over here right now.
Not supposed to snow today, but were gonna get hit hard again tomorrow.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah we had 12" in Bellevue when I got up this morning and lost power for a while - - and it is freaking cold. I actually went to Seattle for a couple hours today and downtown was looking better, meaning you can drive the streets...but its not like anyone is going shopping in 12" of snow. Anyway, Merry Christmas everybody.

More snow? I can't believe it...but I have been without power for most of the day and haven't seen the news. Damn. I am sick of snow. It feels like were at a sky resort.

PBJ...fire away, but we are limited in selection until January. Full runs of 005s and 010s in one wash are up for grabs and this is a one time deal - - after this, PBJ will never be on sale like this again. Call the store at 206-264-2728 to order PBJ - - we are open 10-7 seattle time the next 2 days and closed on Christmas.

Sugar Cane...can't do it. You can call the store to discuss, but Sugar Cane does not allow discounts, sorry.

Racove

Reaction score
Thunder snow! I only heard of this a couple days ago, but I've never seen it. Sounds awesome. good luck wit the sale

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Bellevue Square was pretty busy tonight. I think a lot of people were out and about due to cabin fever more than anything. I considered going into Seattle yesterday because I had cabin fever pretty bad but I just watched the Seahawks and took a nap instead.

I was up when the thunder snow hit last Thursday. I was wondering wtf the noise was and thought it was a low flying plane at first. I remember thunder snow in 1990 which was the last time it snowed anything close to this much in Seattle.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I was at Bell Square too...I hate Bell Square, but it seemed to be the only place open. Stopped into Marqsmen and for those interested, he had a lot of Coming Soon, Alexander McQueen, MMM, at 50%-75% off. Pretty good selection and all sizes. Good boutique for eastsiders.

I am in Seattle today and we are finally open and regular schedule. Downtown looks easier to get around, but many of the streets are still closed. 1st Ave looks good and sidewalks are clear. We will be open 10-7 today and tomorrow.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
There sure are a lot of Bellevue peeps here. Maybe we should have an Eastside gtg one of these days.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
There sure are a lot of Bellevue peeps here. Maybe we should have an Eastside gtg one of these days.

Waste of time. Bellevue sucks...stay in Seattle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads