• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thrift-tacular Thrifting! - July 14, 2015

StyleforumRobot

Distinguished Member
Admin
Reaction score
MORE THRIFTING! Woo! We love to thrift. Here's three more amazing finds: Shanejosephxxx: Brioni! Silk!
I've never seen this Brioni tag. I've only found one Brioni item before so I'm not very educated in that department. Other tag says 100% silk made in Italy.
Nobleprofessor: VINTAGE BASKETBALL SHOES!
This could be a brag or it might just be a Thrift find. These are OLD Joe Lapchick Basketball shoes. Are these a Brag?
marc roberto: Brioni shoes!
I've been on the lookout for shoes for my sisters wedding coming up in a month. I wanted wingtips and here's what I found at a very decent discount price...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 111 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 100 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%