1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Three pocket squares (line, silk, silk) - closet cleaning

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Oct 9, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I'm continuing my closet cleaning and selling three nice pocket squares that just aren't getting worn. All three are unused. I haven't even removed the tag for the Polo square. Prices include shipping in the U.S. and Canada. Send me a pm if you are interested. 1) Polo Ralph Lauren. 100% linen. Made in Italy. Hand rolled edges. Blue with blue check and pink windowpane. SOLD [​IMG] 2) J.Crew. 100% silk. Hand rolled edges. Blue with navy edged. The actual color is a little brighter than this. It does not have a grey cast to it. Tag removed, and can't recall if it was made in China or Italy. $15. [​IMG] 3) J.Crew. 100% silk. Hand rolled edges. Green with blue dots and edge. Tag removed, so don't know if it was made in China or Italy. $15. [​IMG]

2. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Senior member

Keepin' me in pocket squares. Thanks, Jamison.

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Silk squares are still available. I would take $25 for both if someone was interested.