1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Three pocket squares (line, silk, silk) - closet cleaning

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Oct 9, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I'm continuing my closet cleaning and selling three nice pocket squares that just aren't getting worn. All three are unused. I haven't even removed the tag for the Polo square. Prices include shipping in the U.S. and Canada. Send me a pm if you are interested. 1) Polo Ralph Lauren. 100% linen. Made in Italy. Hand rolled edges. Blue with blue check and pink windowpane. SOLD [​IMG] 2) J.Crew. 100% silk. Hand rolled edges. Blue with navy edged. The actual color is a little brighter than this. It does not have a grey cast to it. Tag removed, and can't recall if it was made in China or Italy. $15. [​IMG] 3) J.Crew. 100% silk. Hand rolled edges. Green with blue dots and edge. Tag removed, so don't know if it was made in China or Italy. $15. [​IMG]

2. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Senior member

Keepin' me in pocket squares. Thanks, Jamison.

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Silk squares are still available. I would take $25 for both if someone was interested.