• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Three Insane Thrifting Finds - May 14, 2015

Styleforum Ari

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Normally I featured three threads a day in this space, but today is dedicated to just one thread, although the thread itself is thousands (and thousands) of posts long, our amazing, mindblowing thrifting thread.

Ledbury Shirts

This is insane. Ledbury is a StyleForum affiliate! They are an extremely contemporary menswear brand that has only recent developed an extensive brick and mortar presence! Their clothing is recent! AND EXPENSIVE. What in the hell! Who is donating these shirts after what is likely single-digit use? In the past few years only?

See and raise.
I owe you a call, I just realized.

RRL Gambler's Leather Jacket

Holy ****, what in the hell? WHO WOULD DONATE THIS? This is literally a $2,000 leather jacket! Our members fit over these because of how rare they are and how difficulty they can be to track down. And the craziest part? THE POSTER WHO FOUND IT SOLD IT TO ANOTHER POSTER! They didn't even eBay it for a likely 5,000% profit.

Big shout out to @snackbandit for the RRL Gambler jacket! Fits like a charm! Fit pics to come soon!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Some Goddamn Crocodile Loafers

Oh look Spoo found some more crocodile loafers. Gee, what are the odds?

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't forget that @rayluxi just thrifted some berluti boots.

rhyme

Reaction score
That RRL jacket is hot!

Last edited:

thinntall

Reaction score
yeah, anyone took the RRL jacket please sell it to me for 5000% profit!

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

hi,rach

i was told that not each kind of croc has the holes. is that so?:)

Good catch; I just meant maybe it could be another hide... around the toe looked sort of like sea turtle stuff I'd seen before in Asia. I'm really not an expert in croc hides (though I started a thread about them before!) I'm sure others have much more detailed knowledge. They are pretty awesome shoes, nonetheless, though I don't know if I'd ever have a place to where them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads