Thread where newbs complain something is overpriced

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Fuuma, Jul 25, 2010.

1. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

2. dinogj

dinogj Senior member

for the last time quality does not mean durability

true, but durability can add to quality.

3. amd123

amd123 Senior member

for the last time quality does not mean durability
    yes, [​IMG] Here's the paradox... Designer/Elite clothing = high priced = MOST of the time quality = according to most sf users this means BETTER CONSTRUCTION ... yet quality does NOT mean durability... go figure... I told yallz shit was overpriced. Damn pradas and guccis and hermes and band of horses out there have been robbing us blind for all these years so now if quality is not durability, meaning it WONT LAST LONG, why should I top dollar for crappy yet somehow "BETTER CONSTRUCTED" clothing???

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Can you go away now?

5. DLester

DLester Senior member

Here's the paradox...

stfu there is no paradox other than you

6. Razele

Razele Senior member

Amd the last person I put on ignore was KentMoney and I'm going to do the same

Just chillax you've had this argument so many time already omfg

7. B1FF

B1FF Senior member

My local tailor makes suits out of burlap for $125 that are indistinguishable from Kiton. You are all fucking morons.

8. Razele

Razele Senior member

^ hahaha

Amd123 can you do me a favor, can you go to stylezeitgeist.com and read up about Carol Christiansen Poell and start a new thread telling us what you think?

Thanks!

9. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

^ hahaha

Amd123 can you do me a favor, can you go to stylezeitgeist.com and read up about Carol Christiansen Poell and start a new thread telling us what you think?

Thanks!

Or better yet. Telling them what you think and link us the thread.

10. Razele

Razele Senior member

Also, P.M Fuuma and Jet, they would love to know what you think

11. dinogj

dinogj Senior member

Or better yet. Telling them what you think and link us the thread.

+1

"why buy this Rick Owns tee shirt when you can size up a hanes v-neck and get 3 for $5!!! Dont you know anything about STYLE! YOU EMO GUYS ARE WORSE THAN THE LAST FORUM I WENT TO"
    -AMG on SZ

12. Superfluous Man

Superfluous Man Senior member

I wish people WHO INCORRECTLY USE CAPS LOCK AS A WAY TO EMPHASIZE THINGS INSTEAD OF USING ITALICS OR BOLD font would get banned AND/OR STABBED IN THE THROAT. And those who take STATEMENTS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT like when someone says quality does not mean durability THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE CLOTHING IN QUESTION IS NOT DURABLE. Rather, it means that THERE ARE OTHER FACTORS that help you determine whether "A SHIRT" is quality or NOT.

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Whenever I read something in caps I shout the words in my head, it's a bit distracting

14. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Amd the last person I put on ignore was KentMoney and I'm going to do the same

Just chillax you've had this argument so many time already omfg

Yup hes already on my ignore list.

15. max_r

max_r Senior member

Whenever I read something in caps I shout the words in my head, it's a bit distracting

i do the same, but if theres more caps than lowercase i usually just skip it