Thoughts on these trainers

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by modual, Aug 1, 2006.

1. modual

modual Senior member

Saw these on ebay uk and kind of like them. Just wondering what you guys think of them and in particular what you could wear with them with ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cloudhands69

cloudhands69 Well-Known Member

I like the blue ones a lot. I like gum soles. I don't like the soles of the green ones.

Buy the blue ones. They'd look great with jeans or, better, brown cords.

3. familyman

familyman Senior member

I like the blue ones better than the green. I'd wear them with khakis or as said above brown cords. Not so much with jeans, I don't like blue shoes with jeans.

4. modual

modual Senior member

Thanks guys the brown cords is agreat idea i think. Can you give me suggestions of colors / styles to wear on top as well ?

5. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

i like the style of the first but the color of the second.

i have a pair of Puma Anjans in that same blue and can never find anything to match with it because the color is so bright.

and i also have a pair of Puma Anjans in that same green which i wear all the time.

-Jeff

6. cielo

cielo Senior member

The Athens looks suspiciously like the Rekords I'm currently wearing, save the tongue. I never really cared for Gazelles, but the Oki-Ni laser Gazelles are sweet-too bad they didn't fit. So yeah, I say Athens.

7. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

^^ I am the opposite of gamelan; I have bright blue adidas spezials that I wear with dark indigo jeans, but I can never figure out how to wear green shoes.

I like the blue ones, I would wear them with dark indigo, or with brown as has already been suggested.

If you wear blue shoes with blue jeans, the top should not be blue... I think this is obvious. White tee shirt looks good, so does black. Other colors really depend on your coloring and style, I think.

8. modual

modual Senior member

I'm thinking definitely the blue now with jeans or brown cords a white t shirt /polo and this jacket i found

[​IMG]