• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thoughts on new Glaser Design bag?

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
moshe-flap-top-front1.jpg

crazy.gif

Frankenbag.

Dob

Reaction score
any particular feedback? am very curious. Is there anything in particular that turns you off to the design?

AtticusFinch

Reaction score
I love it.

I just placed an order for the 6" Deal Bag in Espresso. I struggled with ordering the sailcloth bag instead. Myron was a pleasure to work with, btw.

Dob

Reaction score
Very nice - that would be my other choice. May yet change to the all leather espresso. A smaller deal bag or flaptop.

tcnjbanker123

Reaction score
To me the sailcloth is a bit to noticeable, I like a bag to be a bit more incognito, not so patterned

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dob
any particular feedback? am very curious. Is there anything in particular that turns you off to the design?

The sailcloth looks cheap and synthetic. Looks like a designer got bored and tried something he shouldn't. Incongruous.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That **** looks terrible.

Imperator

Reaction score
I like it as more of a casual bag. Wouldn't carry it to work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads