1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Hickey (hickeystyle.com)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by blank, Jul 4, 2007.

1. eric_t

eric_t New Member

just glanced through the website... reminds me of topman, but at a higher price point...

2. JKISSI

JKISSI Senior member

PinkPanster how did that blackwatch jacket fit? only thing avail is medium

3. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Senior member

The one I have is a M and i'm 6', 165#, 39" chest

4. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

Will the fall collection be on the website soon? The summer stuff was kind of weak compared to last fall, which was amazing.

5. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

just glanced through the website... reminds me of topman, but at a higher price point...

i feel ya. and more geared towards men instead of twinks

PP, the elbow pads are sweet! but i guess elbow pads sorta belong on a camel courdoroy colored jacket, eh?

6. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

no problem wmmk, which color did you get? I remember really liking this when they first put it up. Would have probably bought it then if it was as cheap as it is now ($250). [​IMG] edit: if it wasn't for the elbows i'd be all over it. Could probably remove, but not worth the risk.
    this is the doc holliday

7. ss10guy3

ss10guy3 Senior member

8. rayuela

rayuela Senior member

Picked up a hickey oxford cloth button down at Century 21 in Manhattan last week for fifty bucks. I really love the fit and material. Went back to try and buy some more of the same but all hickey stuff was gone, as far as I could tell. Anyone seen the hickey oxfords on sale at that kind of price? Either online or in New York City? Thanks.

9. horndog

horndog Senior member

Sorry to necro - but I'm dying for an equitable brand of button down shirts since hickey went kaput. The size L shirts fit me like a charm with a little tailoring and the styling/quality rocked too. Wasn't too slim and hipster like most of the overpriced and ubiquitous workwear stuff is nowadays. Thoughts?